Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Default Re: Update soon to fix EVO 4g LTE connection issues?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsaw405 View Post
    Phone is not a good phone. I have another phone that never looses service. Same carrier. Both on the same time. Only 1 consistently looses service. The HTC EVO 4G
    To say a blanket statement as fact.. That it's not a good phone is not accurate. Where as your experience may be a bad one not all people experience it. I personally love my EVO LTE and yes a few bugs here and there.. Nothing that uses software and is electronic is going to be perfect.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Default Re: Update soon to fix EVO 4g LTE connection issues?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsaw405 View Post
    Phone is not a good phone. I have another phone that never looses service. Same carrier. Both on the same time. Only 1 consistently looses service. The HTC EVO 4G
    Also depends on your usage of the phone. For me this is a GREAT phone. I've had it since launch and have no major deal breaking issues. That said I very rarely use it as a phone, though when I do I've had less issues making calls than other people I know on different carriers(Iphone, One X, GS3).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123