Google Play not seeing my EVO LTE.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey!

Anyone else have any issues with the Google Play store with their EVO LTE?

Under my settings it does list the Evo but it says I have not accessed it since the day after I got it.

Nickname Maker Model Carrier Last Used Registered On
HTC EVO LTE HTC EVO Sprint July 6, 2012 July 5, 2012

Sometimes I cannot DL anything from the store and it gives me an error.
"Error processing purchase [DF-BPA-09]"

Other times it seems okay and installs an app but it is just luck of the draw and is not consistent. I also cannot PUSH apps to it from the store. It says it did but they never show up. The apps I try do list the EVO LTE and say it is compatible with the Evo.

I of course made sure that the account is correct and logged in okay etc.... I even selected another account and switched back to see if that would kick it in the butt. i:)i

I have no issues with anything else account wise. It syncs my calendars/mail/contacts just fine so it cannot be that.

Now doing some research before I bothered you guys, I discovered that our Evo's are NOT on the list of devices that are supported for use with Google Play.

Only the:
EVO
EVO 3D
Evo 4G
EVO Shift 4G
Supported Devices - Google Play Help
I made sure it was current: This list was last updated on 8/16/2012.

Does that have anything to do with it? Anyone else have any issues?
Any ideas would be great!

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue using the google play store on a desktop browser. I was able to manage apps directly from my Evo, though. Not sure how your phone's set up, but I'm rooted and when I re-flashed my current ROM (for an unrelated issue), my device started showing up again from the play store website. No explanation aside from that. I went back and forth with Google support, which didn't go anywhere in resolving the problem until I reflashed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech