1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default Browsers Freezing

Hello! I have had my LTE since the day Best Buy started carrying them and just recently my browsers have been terrible. The stock browser barely works and has locked up and had to be forced closed more often than not. Even Chrome is having these issues. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? I'm not rooted and I have the most recent update. Thanks!

Yup, I have been getting a lot of lockups in both Chrome and Gmail lately too. Not too sure what's been causing this. And when they don't respond even though you have option to wait, report or ok, selecting ok closes app but reopening it does not fix the issues. I've selected report a few times to ensure HTC is at least made aware of it (not sure they'd actually do something about it). It is really random and annoying as hell when it happens though. Only restarting the phone has managed to clear it up until problem shows up again.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Jjeune; 08-23-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Default Re: Browsers Freezing

I deal with that same issue though it seems to be related to some sites, app less Android central for one, with the phone has trouble LEAVING the site. I usually have to restart the phone. I think It's site related since it rarely happens on other sites and consistanly happens on Android Central. I don't have the app though.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default Re: Browsers Freezing

Google Related Apps Freezing

This is a more relevant posting.