Took the plunge... Love the device

elfuego

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, after much thought and research, I decided to get the 4G LTE. I just did not like the S3 form factor to carry around for 20 months. So far, I love this machine. I've been an HTC fan for years and this one so far does not dissapoint. Call sound quality is the same as my EVO shift that I came from (which is excellent). Signal has been great so far. Jumps from 3G to LTE as I drive around pretty well (about a 2 sec delay in switching). I'll challenge things this weekend as I'm driving to the northern fringes of ATL. I'll let you know how it goes. I just think this phone looks so professional. The build is awesome. It's a little awkward to carry due to its size. I feel i'm going to drop it... need a case quick!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, after much thought and research, I decided to get the 4G LTE. I just did not like the S3 form factor to carry around for 20 months. So far, I love this machine. I've been an HTC fan for years and this one so far does not dissapoint. Call sound quality is the same as my EVO shift that I came from (which is excellent). Signal has been great so far. Jumps from 3G to LTE as I drive around pretty well (about a 2 sec delay in switching). I'll challenge things this weekend as I'm driving to the northern fringes of ATL. I'll let you know how it goes. I just think this phone looks so professional. The build is awesome. It's a little awkward to carry due to its size. I feel i'm going to drop it... need a case quick!

Good luck to you,, great phone. Check out case mates " barely there case".. Also I have a thread that shows people's cases on the phone so you can see how they look.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88