Just switched back to android from iPhone

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just switched back to Android from the iPhone 4 to the EVO 4g LTE. So far I really like it. I'm used to Samsung but I love the sense 4.0

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
There's a problem with sprint and apple so I couldnt download any apps unless I was on WiFi which I don't have a home. It's been s problem since July and they still havent fixed it. It affected thousands of sprint iPhone users. Including all the sprint employees st the sprint store near my house that have iPhone.

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Wow...I never knew about this. Is it just some iphone/sprint users or all? I'll have to test this out with my wife's phone tonight.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just some. I'm in Philadelphia. They said they fixed some areas but mine is still down. When you try to download the app icon just constantly says waiting znd never downloads.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I just switched back to Android from the iPhone 4 to the EVO 4g LTE. So far I really like it. I'm used to Samsung but I love the sense 4.0

Make sure you update to Sense 4.1 it brought newer upgrades to the plate. Wonderful update.

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Wow...I never knew about this. Is it just some iphone/sprint users or all? I'll have to test this out with my wife's phone tonight.

I can confirm users in Des Moines are being affected by this as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech