1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases??

I came from an iPhone and loved all the options for case designs. Has anyone found any themed cases for the evo LTE yet?

Default Re: Cases??

I got the thin black one with a holster from sprint, I like it!

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

For themes I'd recommend checking out eBay. I haven't looked much myself but I think I did see some interesting designs on there the other day while looking for something else.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

OTTERBOX COMMUTER CASES RULE. had it on my old evo, got it for my new lte. thin and great for a pocket, and very protective. silicone liner , hard plastic outside.

I use this without the holster (never been a holster kind of guy). It's pretty minimal and gets the job done without adding bulk

There's also older threads with a lot of case suggestions if you dig a bit

I started this one a while back. Has pictures of what the cases look like on the phone.

What case are you using? Pics if you have them. -LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

I just got the Black HTC case from Bestbuy Online. It's the same as the goofy blue one that Sprint sent to everyone as an apology.. But in black! I'll try to find a link real quick.

Edit: Here's a link.

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'

Quote Originally Posted by stlrfan78 View Post
    OTTERBOX COMMUTER CASES RULE. had it on my old evo, got it for my new lte. thin and great for a pocket, and very protective. silicone liner , hard plastic outside.
    I completely agree. The new commuter case for the EVO LTE is thinner than the one for the OG EVO. The EVO LTE + the Cummuter case is no thicker than a naked OG EVO. Definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrfan78 View Post
    Speaks the truth. My first Otterbox protector and I'm very impressed with the quality. I also hear the service for their 100% fully protected replacement plan is out of this world. My original EVO I used Ballistic casing. I like the protection it provided, but didn't like the bulky side points it had.
    I'm a nerd that can squat 500lbs... seriously

want themed??? go cruzerlite....
    My Wallpaper Collection!!! Updated 7/12/2011 (some NSFW)
    http://picasaweb.google.com/102508753250975172853/Wallpaper#
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Wow. I don't know what it is. Something about the shape and size of this phone. I keep dropping it. This time I dropped it and the volum up button broke. Amazing.

Waiting for a new one to come to the store for me to replace it. Putting my otterbox back on when it does. I just which they had the smaller one in the store. Guess I'm going to have to order it.

Don't remember who made this one, it is really thin and light weight. It has good corner protection and is nice and grippy. It also came with a holster. Got it at the sprint store when I bought the phone!

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!