- 09-10-2012, 10:31 AM #2
- 10-04-2012, 12:08 PM #3
- 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM #4
- 1,247 Posts
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Platinum+Series+-+Case+with+Holster+for+HTC+EVO+4G+LTE+Mobile+Phones+-+Black/5438759.p;jsessionid=6E9441DBE6249D57E04E402D3620EC94.bbolsp-app02-50?id=1218649715900&skuId=5438759&st=evo 4g lte case&cp=1&lp=2
I use this without the holster (never been a holster kind of guy). It's pretty minimal and gets the job done without adding bulk
There's also older threads with a lot of case suggestions if you dig a bit
- 10-04-2012, 05:20 PM #5
- 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM #6
I just got the Black HTC case from Bestbuy Online. It's the same as the goofy blue one that Sprint sent to everyone as an apology.. But in black! I'll try to find a link real quick.
Edit: Here's a link. http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218752776804
Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.
- 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM #7
- 10-09-2012, 10:05 PM #8
- 195 Posts
- 10-10-2012, 09:23 AM #9
- 10-10-2012, 10:08 AM #10
Wow. I don't know what it is. Something about the shape and size of this phone. I keep dropping it. This time I dropped it and the volum up button broke. Amazing.
Waiting for a new one to come to the store for me to replace it. Putting my otterbox back on when it does. I just which they had the smaller one in the store. Guess I'm going to have to order it.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 128Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:57 PM
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
- By meangreengdub in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 12-01-2009, 05:15 PM
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 42Last Post: 11-11-2009, 04:13 PM
- By Jomari in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:27 AM