- 7 Posts
Help! Damaged Phone Storage
Need help/advice. I updated my phone with the newest Fresh Evo LTE 5.3.1 and the radio firmware. And after rebooting...noticed the Damaged Phone Storage notification. At first I thought it was no big deal cause it was the micro sd card. But then I found out it is the data/second partition on the internal phone storage. I tried to erase the phone storage...but that does not work. I am thinking of trying to restore back to stock and hoping the stock image restores the second partition.
Do you know what might of happened? And any options on trying to fix this problem?
- 09-14-2012, 06:15 AM #2
- 497 Posts
- Quattrimus CM9
Re: Help! Damaged Phone Storage
You probably just need to flash another recovery image on there, CWM or whatever you were using. When you installed the radio firmware it probably overwrote it. Are you sure you are still rooted?
- By deevel79 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:08 AM
- By PsychoUndead in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:12 PM
- By stringernb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
- By henrykim in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:19 AM
- By WalterSobchak in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:45 PM