- 17 Posts
No lte in your area? Do what I'm doing.
I'm tired of the **** poor 3g data speeds on my lte so I'm switching back to my old EVO for calls and texting but ill keep my lte for everything else and just hotspot my wimax for the lte. At least until they open up lte in my area (st Louis).
- 09-14-2012, 10:16 PM #2
- 09-14-2012, 10:32 PM #3
- 09-15-2012, 05:27 AM #4
- 09-15-2012, 07:27 AM #5
Re: No lte in your area? Do what I'm doing.
Very excited,, pretty much most of Ma. Will be turned on next Friday. I have had 3 4g phones but never any 4g service. The Boston area and most surrounding towns are go live on Friday. Yippee!
EVO-LUTION 4G LTElove my evo.
- 09-17-2012, 03:53 PM #6
- 09-17-2012, 04:38 PM #7
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:51 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2012, 08:56 PM
- By hull22 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2011, 11:25 AM
- By Effenhimer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:06 PM
- By yungwunn911 in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM