crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Does the Evo LTE support this feature?

On the stock ROM, no, unfortunately. Had not tested since the last update, so I tried a mouse and a flash drive, neither work. I didn't expect any change, but thought it work a test.

Honestly, I can't think of any time I would ever want to use an HID (keyboard/mouse/joystick) on my phone... although having USB flash drive support could be handy.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Bump... Does the latest JB on the EVO 4g LTE support this? I know the adapters are cheap on amazon, but don't want to get my hopes up if someone knows it doesn't work.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
On the stock ROM, no, unfortunately. Had not tested since the last update, so I tried a mouse and a flash drive, neither work. I didn't expect any change, but thought it work a test.

Honestly, I can't think of any time I would ever want to use an HID (keyboard/mouse/joystick) on my phone... although having USB flash drive support could be handy.
If you were doing something like what mycolorscreen does (homescreen tutorial) you could connect a mouse and avoid getting your fingers in the way of the camera and getting fingerprints on the screen. Other than that though, I think you've got a point.