Car app

coalming

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks awesome app, had to download a different dialer so it would flip, so cool, kicks the stock ones butt, again thank you

EVO 4G LTE

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope they let us use different apps in the future. I personally could do without the Tune In Radio app. The car apps on the play store just look horrid IMO compared to the stock app.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope they let us use different apps in the future. I personally could do without the Tune In Radio app. The car apps on the play store just look horrid IMO compared to the stock app.

Agreed. While some of them are great in terms of functionality they don't seem to hold a candle to the design and fluidness of the stock app.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Im playing around with carhome ultra, but Im not sold on just yet. I dont like how the dialer wont go to landscape with it, prolly just stick with stock

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. While some of them are great in terms of functionality they don't seem to hold a candle to the design and fluidness of the stock app.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

That is exactly where I am. I tried a few of the others and they don't look nearly as good. But i hate the lack of customization on the stock one.

coalming

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem, solution, I downloaded phone dialer, only put it on the app, it transitions well, actually a decent dialer

EVO 4G LTE

marksr#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Car Home Ultra (and love it) for 2 months and my standard dialer always goes into landscape, as does my home screen- using the Evo 4GLTE car dock-
try going to settings in car home ultra and changing display orientation to LANDSCAPE (default is SENSOR).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer