Swype bug

lpronesti

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I use handcent for my texting and whatnot and sometimes when I use swype it just doesn't work. Ill trace a word and nothing will pop up. No words or anything. Sometimes it'll get the first word but erase it when i finish swyping a new one. Its been happening a lot recently. I tried to update but there's no update option that I can find. Is anyone else having the same problem/know how to fix it?

dmaul3300

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Swype beta keyboard and handcent. Most times when I type and send a message, the last word I typed will appear when I.go type another message. I connected handcent and they asked me if I used Swype and I said yes. I switched to a different keyboard and haven't had an issue

donnebonn

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I've been using Swype for & long a I've had Android phones and LOVED out. All of a sudden it's messing up.
It just stops inputting after I'm in the middle of a msg. It'll show a word suggestion, I tap on it and nothing happens. Or it just won't let me input anything. I haven't installed anything. It just started a couple hrs ago. I rebooted it twice and it's still doing it. Had to switch back to Samsung our Android k.b. I really hate both cuz of no Swype and no characters on the whole middle line ie: &$45+:". Hafta keep switching to sym, back n forth.
Is there a way I can uninstall and reinstall it. Or is there another fix a available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke