- 78 Posts
Does foxfi transmit a 4g lte signal (assuming I'm in a city with lte)?
When I'm on 3g and I turn on foxfi why does it turn my wifi on?
Sent from my EVO using Android Central ForumsIf I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you!! And then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.
- 09-25-2012, 02:23 PM #2
- 09-25-2012, 04:03 PM #3
- 09-25-2012, 06:38 PM #4
- 584 Posts
I'm in northeast Atlanta and now have LTE most everywhere I go. When I'm away from home, I use FoxFi on my EVO 4G LTE feeding my Nexus 7 tablet.
FoxFi takes the 4G LTE signal and converts it to hotspot wifi. My Nexus 7 only works on wifi.
When I run Speed Test on my Nexus 7 the speed is the same as LTE is on my 4G LTE.
It works beautifully.
Sent from my Asus Nexus 7 tablet.
- 09-25-2012, 07:05 PM #5
- 09-25-2012, 09:46 PM #6
- 09-25-2012, 11:14 PM #7
- By E_Cross in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 87Last Post: 03-20-2013, 08:57 AM
- By freeky1 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:49 PM
- By freeky1 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 25Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
- By sayhy2mark33 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:48 AM
- By Markersk in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 16Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:56 PM