Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need a case. Any recommendations?

I'm a bit of a purist with my phone.. or any device for that matter. I like them naked as the day I pulled it out of the box. This might be my downfall. I'm looking for a case that I can easily remove the phone from as well as carry my credit cards and ID. A wallet case if you will. I can't seem to find any that fit my phone. I'm wonder if anybody has tried to snug their EVO LTE into a One X case of some sort to see how it fit. I know the phones have some differences, i'm just throwing it out there to see. If anybody has an idea for a Wallet case that fits please let me know. Always appreciated.
    love my evo.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Default Re: I need a case. Any recommendations?

It definitely would not be good in a one X case (they are the same size but different shapes)

Benks magic chocolate beast cases

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

As far as whether the EvoLTE would fit in a one x case, as long as it's either a gel case or a pouch type thing that cradles the phone rather than completely binding it in place I'd say it would fit. I can't speak for how securely it would do so, but I believe it will.

Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Also, the camera and buttons might be covered.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewvig View Post
    I'm a bit of a purist with my phone.. or any device for that matter. I like them naked as the day I pulled it out of the box. This might be my downfall. I'm looking for a case that I can easily remove the phone from as well as carry my credit cards and ID. A wallet case if you will. I can't seem to find any that fit my phone. I'm wonder if anybody has tried to snug their EVO LTE into a One X case of some sort to see how it fit. I know the phones have some differences, i'm just throwing it out there to see. If anybody has an idea for a Wallet case that fits please let me know. Always appreciated.
    Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid

Pretty sure op looking for some type of carry case like the one I posted. Something to slide phone in and out of while still staying naked on phone itself.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Pretty sure op looking for some type of carry case like the one I posted. Something to slide phone in and out of while still staying naked on phone itself.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    sorry about that

got the otterbox commuter, and love it! its perfect !

So would a HTC one x phone case like the magic chocolate fit an EVO LTE snugg (is one phone thiker than the other)

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Just started jogging again recently. Want to be able to track my runs using an app like Endomondo. Anyone have a case they would recommend for use of the Evo while jogging?

Evo-lution 4g
    love my evo.
    Thanked by:
    heyyu 

Quote Originally Posted by heyyu View Post
    Just started jogging again recently. Want to be able to track my runs using an app like Endomondo. Anyone have a case they would recommend for use of the Evo while jogging?
    I use the otterbox defender with the holster, I clip it on my pt belt and I'm good to go. Also its a very handy case in case you fall, stumble or any other means where your phone may hit the ground. I also use it as an everyday case so it isn't like I'm swapping cases. It's sturdy, a bit bulky, but doesn't obstruct any of the phones features.

Sent from my LTEVO on the not so now network via android central app
    Thanked by:
    heyyu 
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,410 Global Posts

My CEO is really hard on phones, so when he wanted to change to a smart phone, I shuttered. I just got him an Evo LTE and ordered an Otterbox Defender to go along with it. I was skeptical, but it arrived today and I assembled it. I am VERY impressed with the looks, the feel, the fit, and the design. It even includes a screen protector and a snap-on belt attached carrier! I am not sure how it will hold up, but from the looks of it, I think it was a smart investment.

Of course, with my luck, he will drop it in a pool, puddle, or toilet or something...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G