- 2 Posts
SMS Messaging Corrupted - Reset / Delete All
Is there an easy way to find the stock messaging data file and delete it? Deleting one by one or selecting all will take days -- it is SOOOOO SLOW!
I want to reset just my messaging and then restore a backup using My Backup Pro (ver3.2 from Rerware).
I even went into app settings / messenger -- but the delete data is not selectable and clear cache doesn't help...
Any advice or direction? Thnx.
- 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM #2
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 98Last Post: 10-16-2016, 10:27 PM
- By roygbiver in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2014, 06:26 AM
- By memphisboy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
- By rpscott02 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:06 PM
- By GSDOUBLEU in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:44 PM