- 2 Posts
SMS Messaging Corrupted - Reset / Delete All
Is there an easy way to find the stock messaging data file and delete it? Deleting one by one or selecting all will take days -- it is SOOOOO SLOW!
I want to reset just my messaging and then restore a backup using My Backup Pro (ver3.2 from Rerware).
I even went into app settings / messenger -- but the delete data is not selectable and clear cache doesn't help...
Any advice or direction? Thnx.
- 10-03-2012, 04:49 PM #2
- By roygbiver in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2013, 01:56 AM
- By 901boy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 93Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM
- By rpscott02 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM
- By GSDOUBLEU in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2010, 04:44 PM