Move pictures around?

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering if there is a way to move the pictures around in the gallery aside from on the computer? I have pics I want in different folders to show people without flipping through the 3000 pics of my son lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

tiggrev

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I use ES File Explorer (free app in Play Store) to create or nest folders which allows me to organize photos, videos, music, and documents at will. Gallery apps (stock or others like QuickPic) can find them all and make it easy to browse individual albums. I really do feel sorry for iPhone users who have to struggle with iTunes to similarly manage their pix...

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow,, you keep that many pictures on your phone? I start deleting when I get near 50. Any pictures I want to keep get put in folders on Picasa. The picfolio app for Picasa is very nice. Open app and there are all folders right there.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know ke its to many I should delete some lol but until I do lol, does the Picasa app only store online or can u access it offline?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know ke its to many I should delete some lol but until I do lol, does the Picasa app only store online or can u access it offline?

I just put my phone in airplane mode to find out,, was not sure. I opened my picfolio app and I could access all my pictures so to answer your question,, yes. ;)

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Cool thanks, but for now I downloaded es and it seems to work for what I need thank you all!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge