- 2 Posts
Settings for deleting emails from phone only and not from Outlook as well.
I'm trying to find the setting on my new EVO LTE 4G for deleting emails from the phone only and not from my business Outlook as well. When I delete an email from my phone it also puts them in delete folder when I go in to my Outlook later on. I searched Outlook and I don't think that setting is in there. On my Blackbeery before this phone there was a setting to delete mail from phone only. Does anyone know where this setting is for this new phone?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-10-2012, 07:37 PM #2
Re: Settings for deleting emails from phone only and not from Outlook as well.
Assuming you've set up the account as Exchange Active Sync, I don't think you can. This is the way Exchange works. What you can do (at least on other phones I've used--I don't have an LTE at the moment), is set how far back you want to sync emails. Messages older than that should get removed from the phone automatically. In the settings menu for your email account, look for the Send & Receive item, then Download Past Mail.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:54 AM
- By mab1376 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:20 PM
- By ju12zo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:02 AM
- By jordan8201 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:47 AM
- By heavyhitter82 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:47 PM