Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BigDinCA
  • 1 Post By usguyver
  • 1 Post By hypercubexl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.

I'm working today in North Hollywood. Have been all week, actually. Today I noticed the 4G indicator and had to remind myself it wasn't WiMax! It wasn't here yesterday. LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.-4g-test.pngAll things considered, not too shabby.
    delthor7 likes this.

Default Re: LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.

Ya I got it in slymar its awesome

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.-uploadfromtaptalk1349911516363.jpg  
    BigDinCA likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Yeah, it just keeps getting better. I almost don't want to go home. I live in Murrieta, so I still have a couple of months before they start lighting it off for me. According to S4GRU.com anyway. Although I think this is a little earlier than predicted for L.A. so maybe I'll get it a little sooner.

LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.-2012-10-10_16-42-57.png

Damn..I'm in Studio City, which is practically North Hollywood, and haven't seen anything..have you seen approximately where it drops off?

Ha, so I drove down the street and 4G popped on..I wasn't able to get a screen grab but I did a speed test and it was at least 20/10.

Geez I hope they update the rest of the cells in this area to close the gaps..fantastic to see it light up though!
    delthor7 likes this.

I'm in the West Los Angeles area at UCLA near Westwood and I noticed it around 10am this morning. Must have hit the switch at that point since I use my phone a lot and didn't notice it before that time. Haven't ran speed tests but it is much faster on YouTube, downloading apps, FB app, Songkick app. The browsing didn't seem that much faster but I think I'll have to go to each page first until the info is in the cache and then revisit to see a difference. I'm excited after months of waiting!

I saw 4G at LAX, i was flying out to san francisco...AMAZING speeds... just want it all over now lol...it was teaser....hope more towers come fast now.

I was on Tarzana CA today, and for short time had 4g while drive on Ventura blvd. I did quick speed test and it was about 12m down and 10 up. I drove back the same direction after hour later and no 4g. I guess they are testing it.

Got 4g in North hills

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have found it many places along Ventura in Sherman Oaks, (about 20 meg down) and even up on Sherman Way in Van Nuys (Only got 10 meg up there).

I think I am going to end up with the one dead spot being on my block. Which is actually fine since I wifi at home.

I got a taste of LTE when I was driving through LA. It sure was a pleasant surprise, hoping it lands here in Redlands someday. :o

Sent from my HTC One X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LTE up and running in SoCal. For now.-uploadfromtaptalk1350507122933.jpg  

East Los Angeles/ San Gabriel Valley had it this past Sunday.
    Sprint HTC ONE MAX

I was on the corner of Lankershim and Burbank blvd and it was up ....... cant they just light all the LTE capable towers already? lol

Still testing. But should be live by the end of the month

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums