- 10-12-2012, 09:45 PM #2
- 10-15-2012, 06:11 PM #3
- 10-16-2012, 12:32 AM #4
- 10-16-2012, 08:42 AM #5
- 10-16-2012, 10:30 AM #6
- 10-20-2012, 02:14 AM #7
- 6 Posts
Re: Wi-Fi Error
Just found this thread because I've been having this problem occasionally for the last few weeks. I've been trying to nail down what's triggering it. In my case, it seems to happen when I'm using Firefox, have WiFi & mobile network on. I'll have Firefox open to a page & then shut off the display for a significant amount of time (hour or more?). I then press power to unlock the phone & notice that it won't connect to the local WiFi. Shutting off WiFi allows the mobile network to take over but then WiFi is unable to turn on & reports 'error'. A reboot is the only way to get it back.
Typically, I leave mobile network off until I need it & I don't think I've ever had this problem when its off. I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone else.
- 10-20-2012, 02:17 AM #8
- 12-30-2012, 05:08 AM #9
- 02-02-2013, 11:11 AM #10
- 2 Posts
Re: Wi-Fi Error
I have this problem too and it doesn't fix after rebooting. Sometimes the phone will crash if i press on. I took it to the sprint repair center and they cleared the phone and installed a stand alone version of the OS. That didnt help either. Im guessing its related to the sprint connections optimizer.
- 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM #11
- By nitestalkr in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2012, 07:55 PM
- By jlf42333 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:23 AM
- By reagan247 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
- By hittman4life in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
- By g00se13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:43 PM