(Skin) Sense 4 * Bliss series

knightwolf123

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm terribly sorry but I've removed these skins.

After the jellyfish update they no longer work. I shall upload more to the market after my new skins are finished beta testing

HTC Sense is the best thing to ever happen to android. With a simple skin you can change the appearance and design of your phone entirely. I have taken the time to learn the methods of creating a new skin for my device: and have enjoyed both the process and the results. And now, I would like to share the experience with you! My latest selection, entitled; "Bliss Series?, is the most refined product of mine thus far. I hope you have as much fun with it, as I did creating it!

Now available in the "Venom Hub" for the Viper4G rom on the HTC EVO LTE and HTC One X. If your rooted and not running Viper4G.......Then you should be!

Also available on the Google play store for those not running Viper4g or those not rooted.

To make these, special thanks goto..

Jeffsanace - all his skin magic
Team 420 - coolest crew ever
HTC - sweetest phone ever

Currently available..

2012-10-21_21-48-02.png

2012-10-21_21-48-08.png

2012-10-21_21-48-15.png

2012-10-21_21-48-22.png

2012-10-21_21-48-30.png

Last edited:

knightwolf123

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you could make a Miami dolphins skin? Aqua and orange colors! I would buy it!

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

Aqua and orange... I can do that. Might take a little while because I'm going on vacation for a week. But I will definitely keep that in mind for when I return. :D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

knightwolf123

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
To all who are not on viper Rom or are too cheep to shell out two bucks, all of my

"Bliss series" skins are on the market for free!

"Clear series" skins are reduced price

And my "Crazy series" ... Well you aren't ready for that yet.

Enjoy the freebies!

Please leave feedback on Google play! Thank you!

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
KnightWolf123 - I think I your bliss skins might have a defect. I found watching videos in landscape mode from my gallery (stock player) the color bar is stretched out enormously! I used the red bliss and saw that. I reverted back to stock skin to confirm if my eyes deceived me, but unfortunately they do not. Unless you have intended the enormous colored bar then I'm sorry for this assumption.

knightwolf123

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
KnightWolf123 - I think I your bliss skins might have a defect. I found watching videos in landscape mode from my gallery (stock player) the color bar is stretched out enormously! I used the red bliss and saw that. I reverted back to stock skin to confirm if my eyes deceived me, but unfortunately they do not. Unless you have intended the enormous colored bar then I'm sorry for this assumption.

Well, actually it is a bug and only appears as super huge and annoying while in landscape video viewing. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was unsure how many people actually use that viewer and how frequently but was hoping since it is not something that gets used a lot by myself that others wouldn't be too bothered by it. Obviously it is unseen while viewing the video in full screen and that is the way we usually watch things most of the time. Good catch though, your the first person to mention it.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to mention while listening to voicemail. The icon between phone and speaker. That should allow you to reply as sms or audio message. Doing it with your skin plays the stock music player instead.
:D:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz