User Dictionary use high CPU
Lately I've been having some performance issue with my EVO4GLTE. Similar to others where messaging app really slow on opening, People app very slow to respond, clicking direct dial contacts taking a while to load.
I fired up OS Monitor and noticed when I go into these apps that my CPU utilization would spike up to 100%. It was always "User Dictionary" sitting at the top using tons of CPU. In fact when I look at my power consumption I see Android Core Apps up high in my list using 5% of my battery. User Dictionary is listed as on of the Android Core Apps.
Why is User Dictionary so high?
Re: User Dictionary use high CPU
Ok this is crazy. I finally decided ided to reboot this morning to see if that would stop the User Dictionary process from having such high CPU.
It worked, kind of... Now instead of that process Search Application Providers keep popping to the top.
Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
- 11-01-2012, 03:06 AM #3
- 08-18-2013, 10:52 AM #4
- By amirh1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2012, 08:06 PM
- By PinchApp in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM
- By rinnr1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
- By cheebahawk1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:30 AM