No custom ringtones after update
A while back my wife's EVOLTE had an update - so I updated it for her. Ever since she is not able to assign custom ringtones to contacts in her contacts list(s). This is rather frustrating for her. I don't personally use custom ringtones, but she had about 15 for different people so she could know who was calling without digging her phone out of her bag. Someone please tell me there is a fix for this. And, I have already tried a full reset with no luck.
- 11-04-2012, 11:11 PM #2
- 11-05-2012, 09:43 AM #4
- 136 Posts
Re: No custom ringtones after update
According to some posts in Sprint's EVO LTE forum, the most recent update - meant to fix a problem with custom contact ringtones - was pulled because it created the problem in some cases; guessing your wife's phone was one of those victims. And of course no word yet on any new updates.
It's possible a knowledgeable Sprint tech could revert her phone to a pre-update state. Might be worth a call or visit to find out. Hope you find a solution!
- By AndroidXTC in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:20 AM
- By jakedsnk in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:36 AM
- By superballz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2011, 06:55 AM
- By tadrscin#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM