Data connection not working on Jelly Bean Rom

juaxoo

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my phone and installed the Codename Android rom on my HTC Evo 4G LTE. Everything works fine except data connection. I can make calls and text with no problems but my internet, 3g/4g connection will not come on at all. Picture mail also seems to not work.

Is there a radio package that I need to flash to the data to work or am I going to have to start the root process all over from scratch

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
reboot as well, than try clearing cache and dalvik from recovery, check if you've installed any apps that might affect your data, than try reflashing the rom over your existing installation without wiping data (still wipe cache and dalvik,called a dirty flash).Make a nandroid backup in recovery and than try flashing another ROM (wipe everything). Does data work there? if that doesn't work get in touch with the ROM dev (check if this is a known bug) and report the bug. Than try wiping everything and installing the rom, this will erase the data on the phone (called a clean flash).

Victoria Bandiwan

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
mobile data working on others roms but this one.Wifi is working perfectly but, i have tried turning it off and on and the things stated above still doesn't resolved the problem.please help.

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I would just move over to cm10.1

are you in a LTE area? previous AOSP roms and versions may not have the correct eHRPD switching fix when bouncing between 3g/4g

if you are not in a LTE area you might just try setting mobile data to CDMA only to avoid it trying search for LTE signals.

Decks nightlies work wonderfully. head over to the IRC room and grab the latest link for cm10.1

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problems as well. If I flash back to stock with the back up I made 4g pops up again. Yes I live in a 4g area. I've flashed the same rom twice already and nothing. This is really grinding my gears I've been at the same problem for 2 weeks trying to google answers and asking websites for help and no one at the moment has any answers. I've seen people do reviews of this ROM and it works perfectly for them but oh no for me it's driving me freaken nuts. I've try backing up my efs files but other people don't even do that and their 4g pops up. I've re-flashed and nothing. Toggled and nothing. Someone told me to update my radio I'm on the latest one which is i605 VRAMC3 for my Verizon SCH-i605 Galaxy Note 2. I'm really just thinking of going back to stock and/or wait for another idea to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21