Adobe Flash giving error when updating (previously installed) for Evo 4G LTE

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Don't hang me for posting something about this. I'm not a noob, but not a Sys Admin either.

So, I realize Flash is not supported on anything ICS 4.0.x and above. But I also know that it can still be on there (whether from previous loading, or from an external .apk), and should be updateable. Well right now, since I already had it loaded it says there is an update for Flash in the Play Store, but when I try it, it gives an error:

"Update for "Adobe Flash Player 11" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving informaiton from server. [RPC:AEC:0])"

Now I have been able to update this in the past, but this time it seems to not be able to. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Any ideas...workarounds?

I'm stock, no root (yet).

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They've removed it from the Play store completely now so you won't be able to update it.

You'll have to search around for the latest APK and stick with that.

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
They've removed it from the Play store completely now so you won't be able to update it.

You'll have to search around for the latest APK and stick with that.

Well, since I already had it downloaded, when I see it in my "already installed" apps in the Play Store, it brings me to it there, and says there is an update. But I'll search for the .apk just in case.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01