- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Text message/Lock screen fail?
So sometimes I'm texting someone with my phone, I expect to receive a message regardless of the phones screen being off right? Apparently my phone doesn't seem to think so because sometimes when my phone's screen is off it won't receive a message unless I turn on my phone manually. When I turn on the phone, THEN it receives the message. The time on the message is even when the text was received, but I don't get a notification unless I turn my phone on, Anyone else experience this? It happens SOMETIMES, not all the time.
- By randomaltname in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:37 PM
- By adg44 in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:18 PM
- By wootang00 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2011, 05:44 PM
- By preViously in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:30 PM
- By MrMercedes in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:43 PM