HTC update problem
Hello everyone. I have an HTC evo 4g LTE which is rooted and has a custom ROM (Viper 4G 1.0.0)
An HTC update showed up and Ive been ignoring it because im afraid ill get un-rooted. So i turned the automatic update check to OFF. But today my phone must have been unlocked in my pocket and it started to update. I quickly turned my mobile internet off but now i don't know how to get this to GO AWAY. Please see screenshot.
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Tried re-starting the phone several times and it wont go away.
- 11-11-2012, 04:39 PM #2
- 11-11-2012, 07:29 PM #4
- 11-12-2012, 04:21 AM #6
- 11-12-2012, 04:58 PM #9
- By BriannaRose316 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM
- By wpeen001 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:29 AM
- By robrecht in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 43Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
- By FCO2011 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2011, 04:31 PM
- By jspeers89 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2010, 04:33 PM