iphone 5 to evo lte white?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about selling my iphone 5, too damn resticted and no true multitasking. I'm getting tired of the phone being so damn limited it's pissing me off, weather doesn't auto update by LOCATION, can only sync itunes on 1 computer so I can't use it as a storage device in case I want to store something from another PC, I'm getting pretty pissed.

Hows the EVO LTE and how should I go about getting one? should I sell the 5 first then buy a EVO lte for cash or trade?

norbz

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Htc sucks regarding updates so if u want a divice that will remain up to date dont get an htc device

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about selling my iphone 5, too damn resticted and no true multitasking. I'm getting tired of the phone being so damn limited it's pissing me off, weather doesn't auto update by LOCATION, can only sync itunes on 1 computer so I can't use it as a storage device in case I want to store something from another PC, I'm getting pretty pissed.

Hows the EVO LTE and how should I go about getting one? should I sell the 5 first then buy a EVO lte for cash or trade?
That'll be a nice upgrade. You should be able to sell the iPhone 5 for a good chunk of cash; you'll probably make money going from it to the Evo. Pick it up from ebay or something. Check the going rates for your iPhone 5 to get an idea of how much to sell it for.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you can live with out a phone for a short period of time sell it outright on eBay, Amazon or Craigs List.
Then buy a new or used EVO LTE. OR a GS3 or Note 2.
The good news is the iPhones have a better value when sold used, they hold their original value well. Samsungs GS3 are not to far behind and as another poster mentioned the EVO LTE is lacking in software updates and as a result lots of people have either dumped theirs or are staying away from them..
I have an EVO LTE and a GS3.. I like both..