Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

side note: who saw the article about the premium suite (whatever Samsung is calling it) upgrade for the gs3 and said to themselves "damn, i wish i got the gs3 instead of evolte."?

Not me. It is gimmicky and yet more things to break and use up memory. I don't think I can ever think of a time I wanted to *see* two different apps on a phone screen at the same time...

geomatrix

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

We will dovit folks... Reach over 2k before the update.. it was fun, and I see Phil now has my magical crystal ball

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Maybe post #2000 will be somebody's first post

I say we all reply at the same time and see what happens

crxssi

May 31, 2010
Visit site

I know the update must be coming out over the next few days because my CEO wanted a smart phone (OMG- he can't even manage a desktop computer) so I bought him an Evo LTE like mine and it just arrived today. Spent two hours setting it up and loading apps and organizing the screens, etc, etc. So I am quite sure it will be updated sometime right after I spend tons of time teaching him how it works tomorrow. That way, much of what I show him can be WRONG due to changes!

Not saying it HAS to work out that way, but it certainly does seem like my kind of "luck".

(((What the hell is he going to do with a smart phone? And why me???)))

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Heard some great things about that ROM. Only reason why I got Cm10 instead of MeanROM.......Jelly Bean.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I'm liking the idea of getting away from sense with CM10 and seeing if I miss it

crxssi

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Did I hit the magical 2000???

1999!!!! Geez. I am usually a day late and a dollar short.

OK, time for 3000!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10