Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 109 of 133 FirstFirst ... 106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

DUDE thats awesome thanks for the response... these things are so hidden thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1069#AC View Post
    Go into the Message app, if you have a message click on it. Then hit the menu button, hit Personalize, and choose Colors.
    You can also change it when you compose a message

Anyone having an issue with their app drawer opening up but not showing anything periodically? Also folders on the home screen won't open when this condition exists.
    If I open up the notification blind then go back to the HS it works as intended. Guess I'll try a reset and see if that resolves it.

Two questions:

One, is there any way I can change the new blue color scheme back to the green color scheme (ie, All, Frequent and Download tabs as well as others)?
    Two, is there a way to get back missing widgets HTC removed? For example, I was really partial to the transparent calculator and they replaced it with a wooden one. Another widget I really like was the thin, vertical contacts widget... they removed this one too.

JB awesome there's my 30 albums I thought I lost from sd card their back after 3 months yeah baby !

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

I'm still stuck unable to find a way to get the MIC icon back onto the period key on the stock keyboard. It was there for the first hour of JB and has been gone since. I've looked in every menu I could find. I currently cannot access Google Voice Typing at all.

Updated with no problems....My phone is so much faster now.....Finally!!!!
    Mercury81 likes this.

Look what I wrote to HTC on twitter

HTC USA ‏@HTCUSA
    EVO 4G LTE fans: we give you - Jelly Bean! Updates will roll out soon, and you can download it manually today. Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    View photo
    2h rob ‏@stugots101
    @HTCUSA We appreciate the update, we also would like an apology for keeping us in the dark with a broken glitchy phone for 3 months
    Hide conversation
    2:47 PM - 13 Dec 12 Details

2h HTC USA ‏@HTCUSA
    @stugots101 We truly apologize for any frustration, Rob. Glad that you're all set up with the update!
    secretmethod70 likes this.

I updated all seems to be fine....I hope it fixes everyone's issues...I had none before the update...so far everything works much smoother.
    Thanked by:
    Mercury81 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by klamer View Post
    Anyone having an issue with their app drawer opening up but not showing anything periodically? Also folders on the home screen won't open when this condition exists.
    If I open up the notification blind then go back to the HS it works as intended. Guess I'll try a reset and see if that resolves it.
    This may have been causing a problem

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.nolock&hl=en

I see that the EVO comes with a no lock screen option now tho, that may have been causing some problems. Disabled it and the issue hasn't reappeared.
    yay me

ROM
    Sense

I have the weather location problem?? I live in Reno, NV but my EVO shows my current location as Bolivar.

Anybody else have the problem??
    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Quote Originally Posted by stugots101 View Post
    Look what I wrote to HTC on twitter

HTC USA ‏@HTCUSA
    EVO 4G LTE fans: we give you - Jelly Bean! Updates will roll out soon, and you can download it manually today. Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    View photo
    2h rob ‏@stugots101
    @HTCUSA We appreciate the update, we also would like an apology for keeping us in the dark with a broken glitchy phone for 3 months
    Hide conversation
    2:47 PM - 13 Dec 12 Details

2h HTC USA ‏@HTCUSA
    @stugots101 We truly apologize for any frustration, Rob. Glad that you're all set up with the update!
    They could have given you the Thunderbolt treatment buddy

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koam View Post
    I'm still stuck unable to find a way to get the MIC icon back onto the period key on the stock keyboard. It was there for the first hour of JB and has been gone since. I've looked in every menu I could find. I currently cannot access Google Voice Typing at all.
    Yet another hard reboot fixed this issue. Earlier, hard reboots fixed the WiFi non-routing issue I had as soon as JB was installed.

I'd recommend several hard reboots to try to fix any JB issue.

Is anyone having a problem with live wallpapers being glitchy during the panning

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

The touch screen is way more responsive now I am loving it so much smoother when using the Dolphin Browser. One thing I dislike is that HTC no longer has that awesome black on screen calculator. Instead they replaced it with an ugly wooden one and a plain ugly white one -__- why they did that Idk.

USB OTG... WORKS!!!!! f-yeah! verified using a keyboard, a mouse and a USB stick. you have to use Astro though, as File Expert doesn't support it. one more thing to test... PS3 controller. This is awesome! HTC thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Thanked by:
    heyyu 
    heyyu and Adriel Romo like this.

FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody loose their old pictures and videos during update?
    Last edited by RedMouseBall; 12-13-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMouseBall View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody loose their old pictures and videos during update?
    Actually all my double and triple of same are gone thankfully ! Looks a like album order is different. Also you can move photos to different albums so easy now.

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Somebody earlier said the update unmounted their SD card. Try pulling yours and reinstalling.

When you go to gallery and choose my phone. There is a tab in the upper left hand corner that says Events. Drop it down and choose albums and it will be like the older version and show all your photos and videos. Hopefully you didn't lose your stuff and instead just can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianT#AC View Post
    Somebody earlier said the update unmounted their SD card. Try pulling yours and reinstalling.
    Oh thank you so much dude, I can kiss you (not in a gay way, not my thing) Priceless photos and vids of my daughters 1st year of life are STILL in there. I almost cried when I didn't see them at first. I pulled the SD and the stuff showed back up. whew, backup time (via USB OTG... pwnd).

Quote Originally Posted by ncfanboy View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with live wallpapers being glitchy during the panning

Yes I use the ones from dualboot and they glitch a little now for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriel Romo View Post
    The touch screen is way more responsive now I am loving it so much smoother when using the Dolphin Browser. One thing I dislike is that HTC no longer has that awesome black on screen calculator. Instead they replaced it with an ugly wooden one and a plain ugly white one -__- why they did that Idk.
    I like the white one but yeah I miss the black one too. And I dunno what's up with the wooden one. A Wooden calculator?

I wish that HTC would do be better with their themes... They have a great Steel skin so make messager skins and widgets that match already.

I love the wood calculator!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    I love the wood calculator!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Ok but pretty sure termites will void your warranty.

dskwerl and TonyLibations like this.

does Google now suck battery life?

Anyone knows why my battery saver toggles on when my battery reaches about 14% even if I had battery saver feature turned off in the first place? Will it automatically turn itself off once the battery charges up again?