Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Alright zmann, where are you? Its the 27th, your source is wrong? How disappointing! I believed in you! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    Alright zmann, where are you? Its the 27th, your source is wrong? How disappointing! I believed in you! Lol

He's hiding

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lil21kev View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to share that information with us. Kevin, I am sorry for not to be able to provide you an straight answer about the update, as it is still under development, we have not decided if it will be available for your phone or not.
    Never buying a non-Nexus ever again.

Maybe he was kidnapped again....

For me 9am central on Wednesday is the cut off for the week that I expect to see an update (just from what I've seen in the past and what seems to makes sense, after that I stop checking and try again the following week)

I don't know what all the fuss is about. At least we got a Sprint Zone update today.....I mean really, did you all really expect to get JB today????

I hope the rest of the Sprint bloatware gets updated today as well.

bc2k and DJWetWipes like this.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts

In reality they dont have to do anything, most of us are locked in a contract and they know that. A cell phone contract is the most one sided agreement on the planet.
    crxssi likes this.

Maybe it's just not for people in the US:

Android 4.1 update comes to HTC One X devices - Tech News - Digital Spy

I know that's not the same phone, but note the distribution pattern. Lots of other countries before the US gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackson View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. At least we got a Sprint Zone update today.....I mean really, did you all really expect to get JB today????

We want fixes so this phone is usable again. 2 cans a string work faster than this thing right now. If you are lucky enough that you don't have all the problems then good on you, but the rest of us have been chomping at the bit for months. If you read the whole thread it's more about fixes than it is getting jb.

And does anybody really care about sprint zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherenkov View Post
    Maybe it's just not for people in the US:

Android 4.1 update comes to HTC One X devices - Tech News - Digital Spy

I know that's not the same phone, but note the distribution pattern. Lots of other countries before the US gets it.
    The international version of that phone has different hardware than the us version so it's separate updates. Not an issue for us

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackson View Post

Sprint music & nascar. Do it sprint

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Alright I'm right here and again, my comment said "by end of the month".

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Just for the record if by the end of the month we don't have any update,, like I said,, then I will eat crow on behalf of my no longer reliable source but one thing I will not do is hide,, because in reality I could not care less. So many more important things I dwell on every day then a phone update. Just being real

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Internal battle:
    I could probably trade my EVO in for an SG3. Unfortunately the SG3 is super ugly, feels cheap, has an annoying screen imo, and has a lonely physical button that doesn't do what I would want it to do anyway. On the other hand, the 4G antenna works properly. So... Does anyone have an opinion on if the EVO's 4G problem is even fixable? The "if it were fixable it would be fixed by now" argument hinges on how able and willing sprint and htc are to fix known problems. Should I stay or should I go?

ROM
    Sprint Stock

What I find strange is that @sprintcare had confirmed an update in the works prior to the OP's screenshots. 2 days prior...

This came from the 12th of November: https://twitter.com/sprintcare/statu...62924533272576

And the OP was on the 14th...
    Thanked by:
    balansboy likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Maybe it's because I don't have the same issues with contacts and messaging, so I'm not as sensitive to it, but I believe the sarcasm was pretty obvious there.
    Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    We want fixes so this phone is usable again. 2 cans a string work faster than this thing right now. If you are lucky enough that you don't have all the problems then good on you, but the rest of us have been chomping at the bit for months. If you read the whole thread it's more about fixes than it is getting jb

And does anybody really care about sprint zone?
    WeGlobal likes this.

This might be a sign, three play store updates today before thee big one!

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Just for the record if by the end of the month we don't have any update,, like I said,, then I will eat crow on behalf of my no longer reliable source but one thing I will not do is hide,, because in reality I could not care less. So many more important things I dwell on every day then a phone update. Just being real

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    I must have gotten lost during all these posts, did you mention it was just another update to ics, or was it in fact jb? Well not you, your source

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

Now that the International One X has started to receive its update, perhaps ours isn't too far off.

HTC One X Jelly Bean update arrives in more countries | Android Central

Lemon Meringue 6.0 will be out by the time my EVO LTE gets JB!!!!

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

HTC will change the official date for the upgrade to 12/22/2012...ultimate troll move.
    phanatic4ever likes this.

I think we should hold intelligence hearing on why you reported misinformation that others knew to be untrue, just sayin. we could have john McCain sit in if necessary being phone update may be of Sprints national consumers interest.>jk..:beer::thumbup:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    No need for that.... If it got delayed I'm sure it's beyond your source's control.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.

Ok, I have been following this thread since it started and figured I would join this site to add my inside information.

My friend is a Supervisor at Sprint in the call center. She is the one who brought this Jelly Bean update to my attention. I have personally, with my own eyes, seen on her work laptop the page that was leaked on here and several other sites. I own a Evo 4g LTE so I do have some interest in when this update will happen. When it did not roll out on the 15th, I contacted her to find out why it was not released. She told me that Sprint is having tons of problems with the iPhone 5's activating on their network, making a lot of customers mad. With it being late in thier fiscal year, they need these iPhone activations to reflect on their quarterly and end of year report to investors. According to her, they pushed the Jelly Bean update back to roll out after the 27th, to allow time and man power to fix these iphone problems. She said it should be rolling out tomorrow. This is from what I am being told, so if its not out tomorrow, I will contact her and find out why its not out yet and update on here.
    Thanked by 21:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

Quote Originally Posted by admire816 View Post
    Ok, I have been following this thread since it started and figured I would join this site to add my inside information.

My friend is a Supervisor at Sprint in the call center. She is the one who brought this Jelly Bean update to my attention. I have personally, with my own eyes, seen on her work laptop the page that was leaked on here and several other sites. I own a Evo 4g LTE so I do have some interest in when this update will happen. When it did not roll out on the 15th, I contacted her to find out why it was not released. She told me that Sprint is having tons of problems with the iPhone 5's activating on their network, making a lot of customers mad. With it being late in thier fiscal year, they need these iPhone activations to reflect on their quarterly and end of year report to investors. According to her, they pushed the Jelly Bean update back to roll out after the 27th, to allow time and man power to fix these iphone problems. She said it should be rolling out tomorrow. This is from what I am being told, so if its not out tomorrow, I will contact her and find out why its not out yet and update on here.
    That's good news. Lets pray. This phone is driving me insane
    Thanked by:
    balansboy and YvesStLawrence like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Prayers sent! After all, if Jesus had a smartphone, it would be an EVO!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast