Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

tt0h

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Why do I have this picture in my head of a bunch of guys, with their EVOs, huddled around the fireplace waiting to see if multi-colored gel candy starts dropping down the chimney in 2 hours? Worst part is that I'll be in the bunch =p

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

But, did you read the article? It is based on a tweet from @sprintcares. We all know how "in the know" they are!

So your saying we should not trust the official Sprint customer service for information? pretty good source IMO.

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

tt0h

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

So your saying we should not trust the official Sprint customer service for information? pretty good source IMO.

I think Mikey47 was referring to the fact that @sprintcares has answered the update question a multitude of ways in the past couple of weeks - often contradicting themselves. The tweets have ranged from something like "It's already rolling out" to "There are no definite plans for Jelly Bean as of yet."

This is what has frustrated a lot of people - @sprintcare's inability to give one, solid, answer across the board.

But we still keep waiting and watching ...

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Have you even read any of the posts in this thread?

@sprintcares is the LAST one I would trust for any knowledgeable information about this.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see tt0h already responded on this. But what he said times 10.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Ok, now I feel like Sheldon Cooper. That was sarcasm, right? Because I'm 8 for 24 this month.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Why do I have this picture in my head of a bunch of guys, with their EVOs, huddled around the fireplace waiting to see if multi-colored gel candy starts dropping down the chimney in 2 hours? Worst part is that I'll be in the bunch =p

Well join the club! We have jackets.

And we meet on weekends, right here. Because that's when we have all of our free time.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

I live in southern California, no fire place, but i an huddled around my xbox and black ops 2!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Well join the club! We have jackets.

And we meet on weekends, right here. Because that's when we have all of our free time.

Could totally go for a new jacket right about now. Will it be like those M&M's jackets I see ppl wearing in Walmart, but with a Jelly Bean instead?

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Anyone get the update?

I am also one of the error code 1233 people.

Sent from Trey's EVO 4G LTE

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Should we just keep hitting the update button until it doesn't get an error?

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting the error also, same thing was happening on the 16th when they said the first client initiated update was out

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

I really hope it's not just cuz everyone is trying at the same time...