Page 45 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    my brother knew there is an update and he texted me saying he just got one....

he sent a screen cap and sure enough it was the last one.
    You mean the last, last one or the last one before that last one? Thanks :beer:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post
    You will miss very valuable information about your own phone it you do.lol:thumbup:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Yep still here lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Mercury81 likes this.

HTC was supposed to have the Jelly Bean update on their websiteI was told by a store tech that I have known for a while, so it must have been pulled. Today I went to HTCs web page to look at their software upates and earlier and the page wasn't available, now it comes back upt Jelly Bean isn't there still. I just got my EVO last week. It kind of concerns me that HTC makes it so hard to find The EVO on their web page compared to all their othrer phones and htcsense.com is not supported in the US. Seems to me like HTC doesn't have much focus on the EVO LTE

Thinking about an GSIII instead but not sure about another Samung after all the issues had with my Epic.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by FaisDogg View Post
    So I happened to meet a gentleman whos an engeener and works for the company that provides LTE engeneers and tech for wireless carriers, and he was telling me that you will never see saturated LTE coverage from Sprint with the speed they're working on it. Sprint is only trying to add city names in its LTE list to make it look good. In fact they only add a few towers in each city, usually near major highways/downtown and move on to the next one. He believes Sprint LTE is just a BS cuz Sprint is not spending any extra dollars on it. And there is a very small percentage of their people work with sprint, most of them are contracted for Verizon and ATT.

Lol!

That guy is completely full of crap. One that doesn't know a dang thing that they are talking about at that.

The only thing he is correct about is that there are very few ppl that work for sprint that are apart of building out the network vision upgrades and lte..... That's because they contracted out the work to Samsung, Ericsson, and Alcatel Lucent!! Just about everyone knows that. Lol

It will be blanketed point blank.

Sounds more like this nimrod is talking about clears WiMAX rollout...

Really boils the blood when ppl speak on a topic and know zip about it. No offense to you as ur just relaying his info. My words are more directed at the individual that told you those.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    He called me,, I have not returned his call. Don't really want to hear it anymore,, I have been let down. I will probably return his call at lunch.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    Anything on this yet? Your source seems to have good info as all the delays seem like they line up with what he was saying. There was another guy that had a source too I will see if I can find his last post,and see if we can get any good info out of them!

Quote Originally Posted by admire8161111111 View Post
    Here's my update for the day from my person on the inside, take it for what it is, but I find it a little odd that it matches what the guy a few posts before this one said.

She said the newest information they have is it will be released the 2nd as well and it was pushed back for a few tweeks for compatibility with Sense. I asked what others questioned, that's a Sunday. She said why not? It's when everyone will least expect it and its not like it uses a whole lot of extra man power or resources from sprint, just a little extra load on the servers.

A few other reasons it was pushed back was because the iPhone activation problem I previously mentioned but also black Friday sales of the GS3, with how many they sold its pulling a lot from the servers due to activations and updates out of the box, plus they ran out and are back ordered.

That's all I have for now, as always, I will update with any new information.

This is the other guy that has a source as well. Well zmann or admire any news from either of you?

The number of views and posts in this thread is amazing.

I'm beginning to think this whole thing was a hoax perpetrated by AC.

The Evo LTE forum was pretty dead before this lol.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom Reborn

Maybe I'll just wait for Easter to get my Jellybeans!
    Mercury81 and DJWetWipes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsPgh View Post
    Maybe I'll just wait for Easter to get my Jellybeans!
    It'll b before then.... Promise that...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    The number of views and posts in this thread is amazing.

I'm beginning to think this whole thing was a hoax perpetrated by AC.

The Evo LTE forum was pretty dead before this lol.
    Perpetrated by Apple, maybe. Jobs is laughing at us all.
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
    It'll b before then.... Promise that...

Sgt, you sure do alot of "i promise" and "i know for sure", can you just cut to the chase and tell us what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    Sgt, you sure do alot of "i promise" and "i know for sure", can you just cut to the chase and tell us what's going on?

What would be the fun in that?

Seriously though it'll b b4 Easter less some serious earth event happens... Just logic there alone should say that.

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts

The whole OS update wait thing is getting pretty stale. Maybe smartphones have jumped the shark...?
    Sent from my blah-blah-blah using blah-blah-blah.

So working with HTC to try to debug this contact issue. When I mention that this problem was introduced with the custom ring tone fix and that lots of people are having this issue he responded with: "We are currently working on a solution for the problems caused by the ringtone update,although there is not an ETA for its release at this time."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    So working with HTC to try to debug this contact issue. When I mention that this problem was introduced with the custom ring tone fix and that lots of people are having this issue he responded with: "We are currently working on a solution for the problems caused by the ringtone update,although there is not an ETA for its release at this time."
    They later pulled this update right? I'm still amazed we still haven't gotten a fix for this....

Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    They later pulled this update right? I'm still amazed we still haven't gotten a fix for this....
    Yes they did pull it and I'm very sad that I jumped all over it and had to install it as soon as it was available.

I just checked and my phone is up to date. I think there goes Tuesday.

Just adding another post to try and reach that 2000 mark before they release the update.

They deleted the thread on Sprint that had the social care worker confirmed that htc was pushing out jb soon. weird. rogue worker? Lol

Within a week....few days maybe....

Or maybe I'm full of it

I still think they'll release a formal statement before the upgrade, but who knows at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Yes they did pull it and I'm very sad that I jumped all over it and had to install it as soon as it was available.
    I plan to update just as fast this go around too. I figure doing it twice will cancel each other out...

Mikey47 likes this.

The Nexus V (that's roman numeral 5) with Key Lime Pie will be out before my EVO LTE gets JB (unless the next Nexus phone is made by HTC).

Quote Originally Posted by cckorn 16 View Post
    I still think they'll release a formal statement before the upgrade, but who knows at this point.
    Name the last time they did that...

ROM
    CM10

Heres some good news... Somebody has started working on a sense version of jb for our phone. Not much working yet but its a start.
    smkyle likes this.

Which is why I stated who knows at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
    Name the last time they did that...

Page 45 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast