Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Global Posts
    796 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    lol at half of you. Hugz to the other half.

Unfortunately there are too many personal identifiers in what I'm looking at to post it here. There's also not a whole lot to what I've got, other than it refers to "the upcoming update."
    Phil have you read through this entire thread?
    I bet that you must be getting some good laughs
    Seeing us go back and forth on this thread?
    It is too comical how funny an upcoming update to a phone can cause this much commotion.

Can we get this thread voted
    " Thread of the year"

Sent from my Coconut Wireless
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,970 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    Though the timeliness of your ƎVO review makes me a little skeptical about your love for this device. But just a little.
    Lol. Folks read WAY too much into my procrastination there. And how quickly we forget that I'm the one who stuck up for it from the start. (And from an airplane on the way home from the launch event, no less.)

The EVO 4G LTE isn't the HTC One X - it might be better
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by gpdaddy95 View Post
    The fact that PHIL dropped us a bone lends more to the credibility of an impending update than anything I've read thusfar about "my friend at Sprint who is married to an undisclosed HTC Vice President's mistress' cousin". Now I BELIEVE we're getting an update (no offense ZMann, just sayin'). Looking forward to the update and I promise to let it come to me instead of checking every morning when I wake up. I promise to calmly look forward to getting Google Now instead of drooling over every post in this thread while silently cursing the intellectually challenged CS Reps at Sprint and HTC. I shall call these promises my "VOW TO ALL THAT IS PHIL". So it is written, so it shall be done.
    No offense taken. I know what I know and really not concerned what others think,, I totally understand what you mean. I have not been around because I've been dealing with the death of my best friend. Phil coming out and saying this is definitely great to hear.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    No offense taken. I know what I know and really not concerned what others think,, I totally understand what you mean. I have not been around because I've been dealing with the death of my best friend. Phil coming out and saying this is definitely great to hear.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    That's sucks balls, man. You don't worry about this trivial crap. Deal with your stuff. Stay subscribed to the thread and we'll let you know when it comes. Usually we're all just a bunch of a-holes here, but not enough to bust your balls while you're going through that. At least I hope we're not that bad.

God bless.
    Thanked by:
    Va1ha11a and So Cold like this.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Lol. Folks read WAY too much into my procrastination there. And how quickly we forget that I'm the one who stuck up for it from the start. (And from an airplane on the way home from the launch event, no less.)

I loved that review. Definitely pointed out all of the big factors that made me buy the phone.
    Mercury81 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    That's sucks balls, man. You don't worry about this trivial crap. Deal with your stuff. Stay subscribed to the thread and we'll let you know when it comes. Usually we're all just a bunch of a-holes here, but not enough to bust your balls while you're going through that. At least I hope we're not that bad.

God bless.
    I re read my post and I wish I worded it better lol. Thanks. This thread is a classic for sure.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

I gave up - just flashed my EVO LTE to CM10 with the 4.2 camera/gallery and it works perfectly. Have fun with the thread, folks!

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    This thread is a classic for sure.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    So true. With Phil on board it got some head-honcho juice.

Now if we can just get Jerry in here for awhile it may become an all-time epic thread.
    zmann and YvesStLawrence like this.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Phil, do you think this will be the Jelly Bean update or just a maintenance one?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mstrblueskys View Post
    I gave up - just flashed my EVO LTE to CM10 with the 4.2 camera/gallery and it works perfectly. Have fun with the thread, folks!
    I'm actually going to be a little sad when it comes out... this thread will become a fleeting memory of happy-fun-nerd-time.
    bc2k, dskwerl, zmann and 1 others like this.

ROM
    Fresh LTE 5.0

Default Re: It's coming jelly bean!

I added a line giving the Evo to the kid for xmas tired of the non support for this phone only 33 Gameloft games but the same phone on ATT with different name gets more. the same cpu and gpu as the gs3 but less support I changed my build prop to GS III to get the apps i want shouldn't have to do that so I got a Note 2 way more support tons more apps im done with HTC nice phones but way less support then Samsung gets, JB should have happened already

Quote Originally Posted by slayerpsp View Post
    I added a line giving the Evo to the kid for xmas tired of the non support for this phone only 33 Gameloft games but the same phone on ATT with different name gets more. the same cpu and gpu as the gs3 but less support I changed my build prop to GS III to get the apps i want shouldn't have to do that so I got a Note 2 way more support tons more apps im done with HTC nice phones but way less support then Samsung gets, JB should have happened already
    JB isn't even on the att/vrz gs3 yet. The 1x on att is also in the dark.
    zmann likes this.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    JB isn't even on the att/vrz gs3 yet. The 1x on att is also in the dark.
    Jelly Bean for the GS3 on AT&T was released yesterday.

ROM
    Stock

Hot in the forums: The impending EVO 4G LTE update | Android Central

WHOO HOO! We made it to the front page guys!

Guys, I am unable to root my phone on the new software... anything?
    Bryan87 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    Jelly Bean for the GS3 on AT&T was released yesterday.
    If we get it this week. A lot of complainers will go away. Just because the device doesn't get it first, doesn't mean the oem doesn't care. Samsung made the Galaxy Nexus, figures they could push out updates quicker. My Evo is a big upgrade from my old phone. Jb will make things even better.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by slayerpsp View Post
    I feel your pain with the Gameloft issue but I don't think that's the fault of the device. That was most certainly a Gameloft thing. They were dropping the ball on their end, although they have updated things so that most of them work now.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by treyguad View Post
    Are you S-OFF? How did you root?

Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    Are you S-OFF? How did you root?
    Other forums spring to mind...

So what is everyone doing for Christmas?
    dskwerl likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Christmas? Well... the usual family stuff I guess. 24 hours of "A Christmas Story" and a big dinner. I think I'm starting a new job shortly, too, as Phil has "liked" a post and partially quoted another. Obviously I am now on the AC payroll. I'm just waiting for the paperwork to come in the mail, so that's my gift to myself.
    cgiaimo likes this.

I had the same problem with Gameloft ,especially when games were on sale. What bugs me is the fact the games don't show up for EVO ,but for the One X . What I did was buy the game from another device compatible.Next I emailed Gameloft. And they sent me a working version of the game for EVO . Make no sense not to show it on website but have game for the Evo anyways .

I was told by one of the in store sprint techs that I have known for a long for a long time that Jelly Bean was supposed to be up on HTC.com so I have been looking. It seems that HTC doesnt make it easy to find the EVO LTE on their webpage so I am wondering how much they care about this phone. They may have pulled the update too because I couldn't find the old updates for a while yesterday either. But no the Jelly Bean update has not been on there. It kind of bothers me how long it takes to find the EVO LTE on the HTC webpage.
    J

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by treyguad View Post
    This works every time.

It's not one click, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by thepowerofdonuts View Post
    This. How can they be so carefree knowing their profits are way down. They should be busting their asses trying to get updates for every phone that can support it as quickly as possible.
    I agree . To at least keep the customers they do have now happy .

I too love that Phil gave us some feedback, albeit vague. At least he recognized the importance of it, and this thread. Unfortunately all I have is this from this morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-htc-post.jpg  
Page 48 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45464748495051 ... LastLast