Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes
  1. #1226  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by spencer311 View Post
    Ok im lost... Did I miss something? I have read through and I cant find where anything confirmed this week. Not arguing just trying to see what I am missing,
    That's just sgt. Trying to stay relevant! J/k, he keeps giving these subtle little hints like he actually may know something but can't say because his wife may divorce him, or something to that effect! Lol

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 2:
    dskwerl likes this.
  2. #1227  
    GothamKnight's Avatar

    Posts
    11 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.1

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by dodgermspt View Post
    Just keeping everyone in the loop it's all probably stuff that we've heard already before

    Thanks for contacting HTC Technical Support Center in regards to knowing when are the updates going to be available.

    Travis; we know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Googles latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.
    No word on our EVOLTE..
    "Yup, There's an .apk for that"
  3. #1228  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    And this one from sprint.



    Good morning, I am not on here to complain. But what I would like to know is when will we get some kind of news about the jelly bean update for the evo 4G lte. There are all kinds of rumors out that have come and gone about release dates and all I am looking for is a date for some kind of news about the update. Maybe a press release of some kind I have seen many others ask when the update is coming and I keep seeing soon. But that means many different things to different people, and a day, couple days, and a week, or a month? I have been with well Nextel for a long time then sprint took over. I have no complaints with you guys except with everyone trying to get information on this update they are being mislead from people @sprintcare with people saying it's already out, to its not even coming out, to you should be getting it soon. It would be greatly appreciated if you could get me and everyone else a true answer on a release date for jelly bean or if it isn't jelly bean and simply a fix to ice cream sandwich a date or press release date that we can go off of. I would appreciate it if it is not just a generic answer as well. Thanks and keep up the good work and have a great day

    Like Comment

    Write a comment...

    Sprint Travis - Thank you for that great post. Unfortunately the update to Jelly Bean has yet to be announced. HTC has yet to give us any confirmation on the matter of when to expect it. Anything out there at this point is speculation. I wish I had a more precise answer to your question, but that information is as of yet unavailable. Thanks,

    from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  4. #1229  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    That's just sgt. Trying to stay relevant! J/k, he keeps giving these subtle little hints like he actually may know something but can't say because his wife may divorce him, or something to that effect! Lol

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Haha we shall see in the end...

    Maybe I know somin..... And maybe Ima troll... Hehe

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
  5. #1230  
    eXplicit815's Avatar

    Posts
    136 Posts
    ROM
    Sprint Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
    Haha we shall see in the end...

    Maybe I know somin..... And maybe Ima troll... Hehe

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    I'm gonna go with, you know something we don't. You wouldn't want to tarnish that good reputation over on XDA, now would you?
  6. #1231  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    All I know for sure is there's no way I'm taking a bet that might end up with me using a Justin Bieber avatar pic. That's just too much to ask.

    A man's gotta maintain some personal dignity and self respect with his avatar pick, know what I mean?
  7. #1232  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
    Haha we shall see in the end...

    Maybe I know somin..... And maybe Ima troll... Hehe

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Ok, new bet, is Sgt. A troll, or does he actually know something? Winner will receive a lifetime supply of who gives a s...! Lol

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  8. #1233  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Has anybody thought about what they plan on doing to fill their time once the update comes out and we are no longer led to this thread multiple times everyday. I think starting a new one called "update to Key Lime coming" sounds like a good way to fill that void.
  9. #1234  
    eXplicit815's Avatar

    Posts
    136 Posts
    ROM
    Sprint Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by erichinosis View Post
    Has anybody thought about what they plan on doing to fill their time once the update comes out and we are no longer led to this thread multiple times everyday. I think starting a new one called "update to Key Lime coming" sounds like a good way to fill that void.
    I might get back to doing my job like I get paid to do every day.
  10. #1235  
    spencer311's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Well cm10 just got an amazing update and I for one am starting to wonder if I will even use a JB sense rom lol. I love cm10! Better battery and everything as faster and smoother. I am curious to see the new sense so I will try it out but if its not 100 times better than the current sense I probably will switch back to cm10.
  11. #1236  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I couldn't agree more!

    This thread is absolutely stupid.
    It is useless.
    It is a waste of time.
    It contains endless speculation, and unconfirmed statements.
    It has been wrong more than right.
    It has more drift than you can shake a stick at.

    And I can't wait to read more of it....
    It's a sickness. I don't even have an EVO, but I keep checking this thread multiple times a day. Kinda like a train wreck. Can't... Look... Away...

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  12. #1237  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by markkelley View Post
    It's a sickness. I don't even have an EVO, but I keep checking this thread multiple times a day. Kinda like a train wreck. Can't... Look... Away...

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    I thought I had issues!

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    markkelley likes this.
  13. #1238  
    BigDinCA's Avatar

    Posts
    870 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by erichinosis View Post
    Has anybody thought about what they plan on doing to fill their time once the update comes out and we are no longer led to this thread multiple times everyday. I think starting a new one called "update to Key Lime coming" sounds like a good way to fill that void.
    I can tell you that my wife is hoping I will start showering again. There's a decent shot that may happen, but since people will start complaining 14 minutes and 29 seconds after the update, I may not be able to guarantee that.
    dskwerl and LegacyEvoAce like this.
  14. #1239  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Well today was a productive one on this thread! Phil made a cameo, Zmann is winking again, and sarge is grinning like a sadistic Cheshire cat! What's the chances they will bring back the old notes widget? My life would be complete!:thumbup::beer:

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    zmann and YvesStLawrence like this.
  15. #1240  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    I don't know why I read this thread. Got sick of waiting and jumped to cm10 and I love it. Yet, I still can't stop checking these threads on AC and over at xda. I'm anxious to see how JB runs on sense 4+. I'll probably be disappoint after being spoiled by cm10, but I'll still give it a run through

    Sent from my EVO
    dskwerl likes this.
  16. #1241  
    spencer311's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by celticking View Post
    I don't know why I read this thread. Got sick of waiting and jumped to cm10 and I love it. Yet, I still can't stop checking these threads on AC and over at xda. I'm anxious to see how JB runs on sense 4+. I'll probably be disappoint after being spoiled by cm10, but I'll still give it a run through

    Sent from my EVO
    Lol I said almost that exact same thing like 2 hours ago... Thats funny. Yea I love cm10. Did you install gapps 4.2? Cause if not I recommend it.
  17. #1242  

    Default

    Yes. Friday it is the big day!
    YvesStLawrence likes this.
  18. #1243  
    eXplicit815's Avatar

    Posts
    136 Posts
    ROM
    Sprint Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by puch96 View Post
    Yes. Friday it is the big day!
    Alright everyone. Get your flame suits on!
    Thanked by 2:
    BigDinCA and YvesStLawrence like this.
  19. #1244  
    BigDinCA's Avatar

    Posts
    870 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Pearl Harbor Day?
  20. #1245  
    KyngMagnum's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 / 3.0.53-ga979786

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    I have "wasted" (her words...not mine) far too much time keeping up with this forum, but MAN I need some jellybean in my life! First post by the way. Hello World!

    \m/
    \m/ \m/
    bc2k likes this.
  21. #1246  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    I'm gonna go with, you know something we don't. You wouldn't want to tarnish that good reputation over on XDA, now would you?
    Hehe... Believe I have the bet over there...don't hurt my pride if I lose one bit... All in good fun in the end...

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
  22. #1247  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Well, if it does come this Friday, we have quite a bit of work to get to 2000 posts.

    As always, doing my part.
    dskwerl and YvesStLawrence like this.
  23. #1248  

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I couldn't agree more!

    This thread is absolutely stupid.
    It is useless.
    It is a waste of time.
    It contains endless speculation, and unconfirmed statements.
    It has been wrong more than right.
    It has more drift than you can shake a stick at.

    And I can't wait to read more of it....
    ^true that
  24. #1249  
    mranbel's Avatar

    Posts
    32 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    excuse my ignorance but i am really intrigued by the thought of rooting my phone and using something like meanrom or cm10....barring no jelly bean in the next few whenever. My question is do these roms (mean and cm10) fix the lte connectivity issues...ie the lte antenna threshold or would they still be present. I would imagine the contacts issues would be fixed by flashing either rom.
  25. #1250  
    spencer311's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

    Quote Originally Posted by mranbel View Post
    excuse my ignorance but i am really intrigued by the thought of rooting my phone and using something like meanrom or cm10....barring no jelly bean in the next few whenever. My question is do these roms (mean and cm10) fix the lte connectivity issues...ie the lte antenna threshold or would they still be present. I would imagine the contacts issues would be fixed by flashing either rom.
    The latest cm10 rom fixed everything for my. My 4glte is working better than ever and It is a completely different phone app so you definitely will not have the contacts problem
Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jelly bean ota - who got it?
    By mattatwar in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:11 PM
  2. Jelly Bean? Is it realistic.
    By Mungus9999 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
  3. Jelly Bean coming next week?
    By acr456 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:51 PM
  4. Jelly bean coming Q4
    By matt0715 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
  5. if its not jelly bean (4.1)
    By Irvgotti in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

B