Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Doesn't the camera quality become terrible when switching to CM10, because they don't use the camera processor in our phones, like sense does?
    YvesStLawrence likes this.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

I admit, I check this thread at least once a day. Can't believe it's up to 50 pages. 50 pages of speculation, rumors and hearsay. Looking forward to the next 50 pages.
    taniabonita52 likes this.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Quote Originally Posted by markkelley View Post
    It's a sickness. I don't even have an EVO, but I keep checking this thread multiple times a day. Kinda like a train wreck. Can't... Look... Away...

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Ditto,
    Because of this thread, I went out
    And flashed a JB rom on my og Evo. I must say Google now is fun.
    Plus it got an update today with a
    Couple more features.
    If JB does come to the EVO 4G LTE?
    I will probably get it.

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    Are you S-OFF? How did you root?
    S-on. I tried the "regawmod" automatic way (didn't work). Then I tried a step by step process (didn't work).

Sent from Trey's EVO 4G LTE
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Well today was a productive one on this thread! Phil made a cameo, Zmann is winking again, and sarge is grinning like a sadistic Cheshire cat!
    Perhaps we should start a new thread that just summarizes THIS thread, one post per day!
    --------
    Posts today where different people asked Sprint the same question and got the same no-info answer: 6
    Posts today where people asked HTC the same question and got the same no-info answer: 4
    Posts today about how the friend of a neighbor of a co-worker's son heard a rumor: 2
    Posts today of people threatening to leave HTC and/or Sprint forever if no update by XXXX: 1
    Posts today about how we like to post to the thread or how wonderful or stupid the thread is: 10
    "Prove it" posts: 2
    Posts about rooting and/or ROM'ing so that we don't have to wait for an update: 3
    Posts today that were totally off-topic: 8
    "Me too": 16
    Other misc: 21
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by mineralgoogt View Post
    Doesn't the camera quality become terrible when switching to CM10, because they don't use the camera processor in our phones, like sense does?
    Like a month ago it was horrible... I couldn't even use it to take pictures of like serial numbers and stuff for work because it would blur up real bad. But the latest one is great. I miss some of the editing tools from sense and the Multi shot but no big deal, still takes great pictures. Especially if you install the 4.2 nexus gapps. Then you get some pretty cool features from the most resent JB. My battery life has doubled and everything on it runs like butter.

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    Perhaps we should start a new thread that just summarizes THIS thread, one post per day!
    --------
    Posts today where different people asked Sprint the same question and got the same no-info answer: 6
    Posts today where people asked HTC the same question and got the same no-info answer: 4
    Posts today about how the friend of a neighbor of a co-worker's son heard a rumor: 2
    Posts today of people threatening to leave HTC and/or Sprint forever if no update by XXXX: 1
    Posts today about how we like to post to the thread or how wonderful or stupid the thread is: 10
    "Prove it" posts: 2
    Posts about rooting and/or ROM'ing so that we don't have to wait for an update: 3
    Posts today that were totally off-topic: 8
    "Me too": 16
    Other misc: 21
    Which proves your not doing much with your time, but you did stay at a holiday inn last night! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I check this thread daily... And though I'd really like some more solid news on what's happening with this update... I'm sort of starting to not care (guess I'd call that resignation lol). I'm getting more of a laugh seeing what everyone else posts LOL. It's sort of like one of those really odd books that you read and you don't know why you're reading it but you don't plan on putting it down anyway...

"Paint to live. Live to paint."
    dskwerl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by taniapomales View Post
    I check this thread daily... And though I'd really like some more solid news on what's happening with this update... I'm sort of starting to not care (guess I'd call that resignation lol). I'm getting more of a laugh seeing what everyone else posts LOL. It's sort of like one of those really odd books that you read and you don't know why you're reading it but you don't plan on putting it down an
    Can't wait to try google now on my brand new EVO 4g LTE.
    Oops I forgot HTC sux. Someone slap me if I ever buy another HTC.

I don't even have this phone anymore and i'm still reading this thread. I will say I do miss the E4GLTE. What I don't miss is the 60.00 dollars a month i'm saving here on Tmo.
    bc2k likes this.
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    I don't even have this phone anymore and i'm still reading this thread. I will say I do miss the E4GLTE. What I don't miss is the 60.00 dollars a month i'm saving here on Tmo.
    Strange, when I price compare my Sprint plan to Tmobile, it is about the same price. If you are saving $60/mo, then you must have been on some really strange Sprint plan or get rates way below what Tmobile gives to normal people...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heyyu View Post
    I admit, I check this thread at least once a day. Can't believe it's up to 50 pages. 50 pages of speculation, rumors and hearsay. Looking forward to the next 50 pages.
    In 3 months when an actual update comes hell say I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    Strange, when I price compare my Sprint plan to Tmobile, it is about the same price. If you are saving $60/mo, then you must have been on some really strange Sprint plan or get rates way below what Tmobile gives to normal people...
    Last time I checked T-Mobile was offering a $30/month plan with "unlimited" data and messaging and something like an hour or so of talk time. Damn good deal as long as they have good coverage in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by kronosqq View Post
    Last time I checked T-Mobile was offering a $30/month plan with "unlimited" data and messaging and something like an hour or so of talk time. Damn good deal as long as they have good coverage in your area.

How is an hour of talk time a good deal? I checked their site I don't see anything anywhere near $30
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ncfanboy View Post
    I just want jelly bean before the end of the world is that too much to ask Sprint and HTC I mean come on. :banghead:

I talked to. Sprint cs about the update coming after the end of the world, he said "there is nothing in the contract that I find to guarantee, I could still receive update in the after life". I'm so pissed off as I pay a monthly service fee and its like my freakin fault Armageddon is almost here. Two words for you 'Sprint', CU in hell,I mean 4 words. Wait two letters and two words.:thumbdown:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

12.21.12 2 weeks left
    PittsPgh and deviantartjr like this.

Count me in among those that couldn't care less if this update comes out. But I still check this thread multiple times a day just for the lulz.

Doing my part to reach 2k posts...

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

Quote Originally Posted by spencer311 View Post
    Well cm10 just got an amazing update and I for one am starting to wonder if I will even use a JB sense rom lol. I love cm10! Better battery and everything as faster and smoother. I am curious to see the new sense so I will try it out but if its not 100 times better than the current sense I probably will switch back to cm10.
    What is this CM10 update you speak of and why did I not know about it?
    bc2k and YvesStLawrence like this.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    What is this CM10 update you speak of and why did I not know about it?
    You've never heard of CyanogenMod?

From their site: CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.

ROM
    Stock on both for now.

Quote Originally Posted by puch96 View Post
    Yes. Friday it is the big day!
    Where did you see this? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know for s_its and giggles where you got Friday as the big day?

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you see this? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know for s_its and giggles where you got Friday as the big day?

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    You've never heard of CyanogenMod?

From their site: CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.
    No no no, I'm running CM10. I was asking what the update to it was.

7 am waking up in the morning gotta get dressed gotta go downstairs gotta get my bowl gotta get cereal

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta

yeah with my corporate discount I only pay $71.00 per month for my service so how someone could save $60 a month has me confused...... Even when I had two phones on my account and was on the family share plan I paid $130 so there was little to no room to "SAVE" $60 per month on either plan.... Plus I actually did have T-Mobile a while back.. They are awesome while your in a major metro area.. But anytime I roamed outside of the city like going from Dallas to say San Antonio the coverage was horribly spotty on the road in between cities... they were SLIGHTLY cheaper but not dramatically cheaper for the coverage you got...

Quote Originally Posted by gpdaddy95 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Just saying....its like trying to win the lottery

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    No no no, I'm running CM10. I was asking what the update to it was.
    Oh, got it. Completely thought you had no idea what it was. My B.
    dskwerl likes this.
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast