Page 58 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kbp08tls View Post
    LOL, not even close. There was a thread on Acurazine awhile back that blew up all over the fora. Some dude complained about his wife complaining about all the time and money he spends on his car, she found the thread and completely OWNED him, hilarity ensues. People were checking in from all over the world to witness the carnage and it nearly crashed their servers from all the traffic. I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Found it!
    Ownage occurs on post 44, OP tries to defend himself only to make things worse, hilarity ensues. I remember trying to keep up with it in real time and it was literally impossible.

OMFG! Best Thread Ever! I can't take my eyes away from the train wreck! After my popcorn is ready, I'm going back to read more!
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

1426 now. Says on the right side of the post.

Sent from my EVO

I've noticed a drop in battery life also, but since nothings been pushed (except a Sprintzone update) and a variety of Google app updates, I suspect any of us noticing a drop in battery life is purely coincidental!
    YvesStLawrence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    snip...

]If this isn't recognized as the best f'ing thread on a website in the history of the internet... then I am never getting online again! EVER!
    [/B]

Except to check for the update again in a few minutes.
    Depending of the definition of "best" the HTC EVO 4G XDA forums have a CM10 ROM thread that has us beat by some 530 pages!

Edit: Found it:

Quote Originally Posted by celticking View Post
    1426 now. Says on the right side of the post.

Sent from my EVO
    On mobile? I don't see it anywhere.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

I have to say guys, I took the plunge and it is nice! Not S-Off, but this is fine

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-uploadfromtaptalk1354919439227.jpg  
    spencer311 likes this.

Reading this threaed is like watching a TV show I used to be trapped by years ago. Hopefully it has a better ending.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    On mobile? I don't see it anywhere.
    The post number is in the top right corner of each post.

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    The post number is in the top right corner of each post.

On the mobile forums? I don't see it anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-2012-12-07_17-14-08.png  

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

get the app

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-uploadfromtaptalk1354922910365.jpg  

Wake up drank. stand up drank. faded drank. jk,yhluyjuh JUST GIVE MY EVO JELLY BEAN
    Thanked by 2:
    spencer311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmorris8848 View Post
    I have to say guys, I took the plunge and it is nice! Not S-Off, but this is fine

Have you noticed HORRIBLE signal since you went to CM10? It's amazing other than signal issues. The group in IRC refuses to acknowledge that signal sucks on CM10...

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by kornface13 View Post
    Have you noticed HORRIBLE signal since you went to CM10? It's amazing other than signal issues. The group in IRC refuses to acknowledge that signal sucks on CM10...
    Not yet. I've been on wifi since I flashed it. Can you help me get the notification light to flash when texts come in?

Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andras View Post
    I was meaning more in that phone software should be treated like pc software. I would gladly pay a reasonable fee to get the new OS's as soon as it comes out. Then let the phone manufacturer make apps/drivers for whatever they'd like to add after the fact. If I want to get Windows 8 on my desktop I do not have to wait for HP to add their software to do so. I'm sure that there are some monetary/licensing reasons as to why things are done the way they are. The only people who suffer for this is us the end users.
    I get updates all the time, completely free, on my "pc"s- for the OS *AND* almost all the apps. Thus it is with Linux/FOSS
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Global Posts
    2,206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    If this isn't recognized as the best f'ing thread on a website in the history of the internet... then I am never getting online again! EVER! leaving Sprint and HTC and will never buy from them again!!
    There, fixed it for ya
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Thanked by:
    spencer311 and YvesStLawrence like this.

Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    get the app

Which app is that, the AC one, TapTalk, or something else?

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

Originally Posted by errbin
    get the app

Which app is that, the AC one, TapTalk, or something else?
    Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I get updates all the time, completely free, on my "pc"s- for the OS *AND* almost all the apps. Thus it is with Linux/FOSS
    Touché =)

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

it would be epic if phil could come in and tell us just what month it is coming out in. no day. just the month
    Thanked by:
    YvesStLawrence and JAY_RAWW12 like this.

I just checked out the one x+ at att. It's really not that fast. Besides the notification bar, I couldn't tell a difference in speed between it and sense 4.

Sent from my EVO

Global Posts
    2,206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celticking View Post
    I just checked out the one x+ at att. It's really not that fast. Besides the notification bar, I couldn't tell a difference in speed
    I wouldn't expect anyone to notice much of a difference- especially not with casual use. For one thing, they traded the [in many ways superior] Snapdragon [Krait] S4 for the Tegra 3. It is an improved Tegra 3, but as we know, the older Tegra 3 is easily whipped by the newer-tech S4.

Quote Originally Posted by kornface13 View Post
    The signal doesn't suck, it just shows your signal differently than Sense. Sense always shows your voice signal (1X) and CM shows your data signal (3G if you're on it).

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Sadly I think my evo will be my last device from Sprint. The lack of timely updates not to mention the lack of LTE in Seattle has been enough for me.

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by debarron View Post
    The signal doesn't suck, it just shows your signal differently than Sense. Sense always shows your voice signal (1X) and CM shows your data signal (3G if you're on it).

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    I was gonna say mine has been better... I have never gotten 4glte at my work because its an all metal building and now I get a strong signal... Its awesome.

ROM
    Sense

Question abt CM10 USB Storage:

I was following this thread from the post 1 and decided HTC or Sprint will not release the JB updateand instead went for CM10 today. I could unlock my bootloader, flash the TWRP, flashboot boot from CM10 and flashed CM10 and GApps 4.2. Everything went fine. I was happy. But when I was flasing the ROM, I erased everything from my external sd card and internal storage. After CM10, I am trying to copy my music library back to the external card, but unfortunately CM10 doesnt have the option to use internal or external storage. It directly opens up the internal storage.

Here is my question: Is there a way to access the external sd card to copy files from the pc??

And also, when Im trying to copy files from my computer to the internal storage on CM10, phone automatically restarts. Did any one else have these problems??

If the moderator feels this is not the right place to ask these questions, he can move the post to appropriate thread, but this thread is the most active one on the forum, I decided to post it here.
    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE
Page 58 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast