Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 61626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Quote Originally Posted by PittsPgh View Post
    You didn't have to go there. I was referring to the injuries he just got over.
    The injuries he inflicted on the woman he raped or were you referring to his injuries?

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta

Why don't grow up bud, get over it.

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Thanked by 3:
    PittsPgh, kaablewy and ewoksoup like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper63 View Post
    I get it from my daughter on her OG Evo, my other daughter on her LTE Viper and my GF on her LTEvo...it's Sprint
    Well I have been with sprint for 13 years and it has only ever happened to me and obviously many others from iphone users.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Well I have been with sprint for 13 years and it has only ever happened to me and obviously many others from iphone users.
    Off topic, but a lot better than the tackle-ball stuff...

I have experienced text messaging delays and loss on Sprint for years now (mostly Sprint to Sprint). It seems like sometimes they go through a fit and messages can take minutes to hours to even SEVERAL HOURS to go through; or on rarer occasions, the message is just completely lost; or occasionally I get an error message when sending. Insanity for something so basic and simple. But I have also heard reports about the same thing happening on Verizon.

OK, so where is the JB update???!!!
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

It's been almost a MONTH since this crap was supposed to be "released". Where the heck is it already?

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Need I remind everyone that a watched pot never boils? Flash a rom if you can't possibly wait, but check less and you'll get it in no time. Haha

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by smkyle View Post
    How can you cheer for a ******? He should be in prison not getting millions for playing football

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta
    A little off topic, but funny nonetheless: a few years back, one of the guys in our fantasy league named his team "Ben raped a chick in Reno" but there was a character limit, so the guy deleted the spaces. Even with that he was still over the limit so his team name read "Benrapedachickin".

Just sharing on a football Sunday.

Also, I was playing with the wife's GS3 and am totally digging Google Now. Can't wait to get it on the EVO.

I was always told that good things come to those who wait. I waited for an official update that hasn't happened yet, and I waited so long that I finally rooted my phone, and now I have a good thing that came to me in the form of CM10!!!

Maybe you guys will get the update before the End of the World Day.....or it may be a XMas present.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    dskwerl likes this.

I've been checking this thread non-stop since day one when the thread started and can't believe that it's gonna be a month old soon. Then a feeling of de ja vu hit me like I've experienced this all too well before. And then it hit me. The NFL/NBA Lockout.

I'm tempted to root to go to CM10 for a more stock experience but at the same time, in the back of my head, there's something that tells me wait, just because I wanna keep Sense manly for the camera. Anybody that flashed CM10 notices any noticable differences between the Sense Camera and the stock Jelly Bean Camera?

I want to root, but i tried the other day and ended up getting some virus on my pc, trying to sell me some Web defender! Now my wife is pissed and I'm afraid to try again

ROM
    MeanROM 6.4

Back to Update, Sprint really doesn't know anything about the update to 4.1.1. You know Sprint, they release updates when they get it unlike Verizon and AT&T cellphones. So stop acting like Sprint is holding back the update.... HTC as we know is taking forever to Update their devices released early-mid 2012 (LTEvo, One X [AT&T and Europe Int'l Version], One V, One S) so I wouldn't be surprised that an OTA hasn't been released yet.

My friend who has an Int'l One X from the Middle East has Jellybean already. Basically, the only difference a user (which is just a regular user) will see is Google Now, and the Sense color being changed from Green to Blue. Sense is sense and nothing has really changed. ICS runs great on the phone, but with comparisons with my LTEvo and his One X, project butter in 4.1.1 really makes a difference.

Like all of us, I am really excited to see Jellybean on my LTEvo. I am just really concerned that might be another EVO 3D mess with the ICS update.

OK has anyone noticed that as of today the evo 4g lte is on the HTC front page??? Is this a precursor to the big jump? We have all noticed how non existent this phone has been since day 1. Why is itthere now?
    Thanked by 2:
    YvesStLawrence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluespyder117 View Post
    OK has anyone noticed that as of today the evo 4g lte is on the HTC front page??? Is this a precursor to the big jump? We have all noticed how non existent this phone has been since day 1. Why is itthere now?
    All i see is the DNA on the front page

What if the update only goes to the good people on Santa's forum list. I'm betting at least half of you won't get anything but a lump of coal.
    :beer:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Thanked by:
    dskwerl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YvesStLawrence View Post
    I've been checking this thread non-stop since day one when the thread started and can't believe that it's gonna be a month old soon. Then a feeling of de ja vu hit me like I've experienced this all too well before. And then it hit me. The NFL/NBA Lockout.

I'm tempted to root to go to CM10 for a more stock experience but at the same time, in the back of my head, there's something that tells me wait, just because I wanna keep Sense manly for the camera. Anybody that flashed CM10 notices any noticable differences between the Sense Camera and the stock Jelly Bean Camera?
    There's definitely a difference in picture quality, and in available features - lack of HDR mode comes to mind. It's perfectly adequate for every-day shots though. A lot of people keep a Sense-based ROM (I suggest MeanROM) backed up for when they know they're going to need a better camera, and run CM10 for everything else.

If you want the best of both worlds, you could run a Sense ROM with a launcher like Nova or Apex to give you more of the stock feel.

I was running cm10 for a few days but I switched back today because I needed the camera. The cm10 camera has a yellow tint to it. I'm not sure if there is a setting I don't have right or what. Other than that it was great I really liked the sms pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by durandetto View Post
    I was running cm10 for a few days but I switched back today because I needed the camera. The cm10 camera has a yellow tint to it. I'm not sure if there is a setting I don't have right or what. Other than that it was great I really liked the sms pop up.

sense camera is completely different than AOSP camera and the drivers are different, so AOSP doesn't fully utilize or make proper use of imagesense/Sense camera and its drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by bluespyder117 View Post
    It's likely that Sprint is showing you what you want to see based on your previous searches. Much like Banner Ads around the web tend to show things that pertain to you. For instance, if you've recently looked for Steak Restaurants in your city, those tailored ads may show you Morton's or Ruth Chris. It's pretty cool how it works.

I've read that Google Fiber does this, too. Rather than the normal untargeted commercials in between shows, it will actually show you ads that pertain to you or to whomever owns the associated Google account.
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'

Quote Originally Posted by kbp08tls View Post
    There's definitely a difference in picture quality, and in available features - lack of HDR mode comes to mind. It's perfectly adequate for every-day shots though. A lot of people keep a Sense-based ROM (I suggest MeanROM) backed up for when they know they're going to need a better camera, and run CM10 for everything else.

If you want the best of both worlds, you could run a Sense ROM with a launcher like Nova or Apex to give you more of the stock feel.
    Yeah I was thinking if I did flash it would be either MeanROM or Viper Rom but the last time I checked, I wasn't able to find a ROM with Jelly Bean on it, my whole purpose of wanting to flash lol. But I was definitely gonna throw on Nova Launcher for my almost stock experience.

Quote Originally Posted by durandetto View Post

Oh that yellow tint would've drove me insane when takin' pics. I know it might sound stupid, but did you try another 3rd party app to see if the same yellow tint still persists? And that's pretty dope that there's a native SMS Pop Up. I like the little things like that.

The GSIII already has Jelly Bean and they are about to get their own Premium Suite Upgrade....I really wanted to give HTC a chance and so I went with the Evo....(Huge Evo Fan) but this is getting ridiculous...I can understand if none of the newer HTC phones had JB but the One X has it.....Had to get off CM10 due to shaky Wifi and horrible 3g/4g signals.....plus there is still somewhat of an issue with the Wifi/3g/4g handoff....Really getting frustrated....should of went with the GSIII....My one and only rant on this situation...

Yeah I was thinking if I did flash it would be either MeanROM or Viper Rom but the last time I checked, I wasn't able to find a ROM with Jelly Bean on it, my whole purpose of wanting to flash lol. But I was definitely gonna throw on Nova Launcher for my almost stock experience.
    CM10 is Jelly Bean based. 4.1.2 specifically. Very soon to be 4.2 based. You won't find any Sense-Based ROMs running Jelly Bean yet, although there is a dev working on a port. IMO, Mean is the one that most closely mimics the smoothness of JB, and it has Google Now baked in.

IMO Apple is the only one with perfect plan as far as upgrades....they don't allow carrier crap on their devices, updates are made available directly as announced, and they don't give crap about what carriers has to say...
    I think Google is getting their with Nexus devices, but they should control all the manufacturers that use android as OS...

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    All i see is the DNA on the front page

Look to the right there is our phone in white.

Ice
    Thanked by:

Google needs to look into becoming a carrier, too. They're doing everything else. (Google, Shut Up and Take My Money!)
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'

Just saw on sprint forums that a guy just got a System update, he's rooted and doesn't want to hit the button, do rooted phones get system updates for various roms or do we have something here?

Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 61626364656667 ... LastLast