Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Default Re: It's coming jelly bean!

Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    1/7/13 9:00AM CST

How funny would it be if I'm right...
    Won't be very funny when they start asking you to predict the next update... Which will take another YEAR.

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Straight from sonys site.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    YvesStLawrence likes this.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by John Matuszek View Post
    Straight from sonys site. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/11/sehemeva.jpg

Yeah, already mentioned on the last page. Just means that we're being trolled by Sony.

I know but someone had mentioned not seeing it was just helping confirm it was listed

Thanked by:

Straight from sonys site. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/11/sehemeva.jpg

I understand that Sony is in with HTC but this has to be the last exciting "leak" yet. This doesn't make me feel like we are any closer to an update

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I know but someone had mentioned not seeing it was just helping confirm it was listed

No, what I said was that if you go to the Playstation US site, our device isn't listed.

Quote Originally Posted by cckorn 16 View Post
    No, what I said was that if you go to the Playstation US site, our device isn't listed.
    They didn't update the page yet

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

I sent this to HTC customer service this morning via their website:
    I bought an EVO 4G LTE a month ago with the expectation that HTC would support this current model phone with the Android Jelly Bean update. Jelly Bean was released five months ago, and as far as I know, there's been no official word from HTC about bringing this very desireable update to the EVO 4G LTE. I am very disappointed with HTC's lack of commitment and communication on this. What is the status on this update for the EVO 4G LTE?

They sent this back a few minutes ago:
    Thank you for contacting us. We understand how important it is to update your HTC Evo 4G LTE.

We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Googles latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.

If you need further assistance please reply this message. As always it was my pleasure to assist you.

Have a nice day!

I'm not feeling the love man.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfish View Post
    I bought an EVO 4G LTE a month ago with the expectation that HTC would support this current model phone with the Android Jelly Bean update. Jelly Bean was released five months ago, and as far as I know, there's been no official word from HTC about bringing this very desireable update to the EVO 4G LTE. I am very disappointed with HTC's lack of commitment and communication on this. What is the status on this update for the EVO 4G LTE?

Thank you for contacting us. We understand how important it is to update your HTC Evo 4G LTE.

We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Googles latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.

If you need further assistance please reply this message. As always it was my pleasure to assist you.

Have a nice day!

They won't comment until the update is live.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    They won't comment until the update is live.
    They won't even comment even after the update is live. They probably won't even know it's live until a customer tells them.

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    They won't even comment even after the update is live. They probably won't even know it's live until a customer tells them.
    Not true if it is live they will not know, a customer tells them they will claim it is not true. Now by the time key lime is out they may finally get it, who knows?

My bday is in 2 weeks htc! Hurry

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

Mine was a week ago. I'm one of the CM10 minority, but following this thread is amusing just the same. And I am actually anxious to see how Sense 4+/JellyBean pan out in the end. But for now, I'm content with what I have.

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    Mine was a week ago. I'm one of the CM10 minority, but following this thread is amusing just the same. And I am actually anxious to see how Sense 4+/JellyBean pan out in the end. But for now, I'm content with what I have.
    Mine is in a week 12/17 so yes it would be a nice B-Day gift but I won't hold my breath although I do hit that "Check Now" button at least once a day.

Ice
    dskwerl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by icenija View Post
    Mine is in a week 12/17 so yes it would be a nice B-Day gift but I won't hold my breath although I do hit that "Check Now" button at least once a day.

Ice
    Mine is in February...Better have it by then...

But they will still start the troubleshooting process by telling you to remove your battery

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfish View Post

Have a nice day!

Man, this thread is turning me into quite the seasoned drinker!

EVERYBODY DRINK!!

My concern is that HTC is not supporting this phone like they to some of the other phones are supported. Its a tough decision, but I may be exchanging my EVO for a GSIII. My concern wih the Samsung GSIII is the reliability issues that I had with my Samsung Epic. I am going to give it a few more days. I dont have any major issues with my EVO LTE but I don't want it to be a device that HTC isnt supporting for updates.
    J
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by kmarx View Post
    My concern is that HTC is not supporting this phone like they to some of the other phones are supported. Its a tough decision, but I may be exchanging my EVO for a GSIII. My concern wih the Samsung GSIII is the reliability issues that I had with my Samsung Epic. I am going to give it a few more days. I dont have any major issues with my EVO LTE but I don't want it to be a device that HTC isnt supporting for updates.
    Your post was by far the worst yet. So what you are saying, since your phone works fine today, you want to trade it in for another model before it breaks? Is that your idea of preventative maintenance? Wow dude, that's profound. Just wait for the update & spare yourselff the trouble of reinstalling all your apps, contacts & rearranging your screens.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Geezerb View Post
    Your post was by far the worst yet. So what you are saying, since your phone works fine today, you want to trade it in for another model before it breaks? Is that your idea ofpreventativeemaintenancee? Wow dude, that's profound. Just wait for the update & spare yourselff the trouble of reinstalling all your apps, contacts & rearranging your screens.
    I'm sure that's the last of his worries if he's considering going to Samsung at this point. If I was making that decision, I wouldn't care about all that. Especially considering that I haven't even really changed my phone much from stock.

I'm with you...I would love an update soon though. Love my EVO, but it is getting a little buggy. Plus I just got my wife the GS3 preloaded with JB, ugh.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Hey does anyone know anything abt "Google checkin code" I called in to HTC stating that Iwast
    trying to update my phone to jb because "Sony" said I had to for the psm application. The guy told me to enter "#*#*# checkin #*#*#. Anyone know what he was talking abt and if I entered it in wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by bluespyder117 View Post
    Hey does anyone know anything abt "Google checkin code" I called in to HTC stating that Iwast
    trying to update my phone to jb because "Sony" said I had to for the psm application. The guy told me to enter "#*#*# checkin #*#*#. Anyone know what he was talking abt and if I entered it in wrong?
    Yeah. It's wrong. You have to enter "#*#*givememybeans*#*#"

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I tried that last week (feels like years) ago and it hasn't done anything. I would assume as such b/c there is no update currently anyways.

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rsximporter99 View Post
    I need a freaking date!! even if its off by a month...i need a date.....
    1. Leave basement.
    2. Find girl.
    3. Ask girl to go eat food together.
    4. Eat food together.
    5. Pay bill.
    Done!
    Sent from my blah-blah-blah using blah-blah-blah.
    Thanked by 3:
Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast