Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL, not even close. There was a thread on Acurazine awhile back that blew up all over the fora. Some dude complained about his wife complaining about all the time and money he spends on his car, she found the thread and completely OWNED him, hilarity ensues. People were checking in from all over the world to witness the carnage and it nearly crashed their servers from all the traffic. I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Found it! My wife and my side chick aka my tl
Ownage occurs on post 44, OP tries to defend himself only to make things worse, hilarity ensues. I remember trying to keep up with it in real time and it was literally impossible.

OMFG! Best Thread Ever! I can't take my eyes away from the train wreck! After my popcorn is ready, I'm going back to read more!

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I've noticed a drop in battery life also, but since nothings been pushed (except a Sprintzone update) and a variety of Google app updates, I suspect any of us noticing a drop in battery life is purely coincidental!

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

I have to say guys, I took the plunge and it is nice! Not S-Off, but this is fine :)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354919439227.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354919439227.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 285

guitarfish

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Reading this threaed is like watching a TV show I used to be trapped by years ago. Hopefully it has a better ending.

lost-header.jpg

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site

get the app

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354922910365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354922910365.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 79

kornface13

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

I have to say guys, I took the plunge and it is nice! Not S-Off, but this is fine :)

Have you noticed HORRIBLE signal since you went to CM10? It's amazing other than signal issues. The group in IRC refuses to acknowledge that signal sucks on CM10...

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

Have you noticed HORRIBLE signal since you went to CM10? It's amazing other than signal issues. The group in IRC refuses to acknowledge that signal sucks on CM10...

Not yet. I've been on wifi since I flashed it. Can you help me get the notification light to flash when texts come in?

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I was meaning more in that phone software should be treated like pc software. I would gladly pay a reasonable fee to get the new OS's as soon as it comes out. Then let the phone manufacturer make apps/drivers for whatever they'd like to add after the fact. If I want to get Windows 8 on my desktop I do not have to wait for HP to add their software to do so. I'm sure that there are some monetary/licensing reasons as to why things are done the way they are. The only people who suffer for this is us the end users.

I get updates all the time, completely free, on my "pc"s- for the OS *AND* almost all the apps. Thus it is with Linux/FOSS ;)

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

If this isn't recognized as the best f'ing thread on a website in the history of the internet... then I am never getting online again! EVER! leaving Sprint and HTC and will never buy from them again!!

There, fixed it for ya

xplod

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

it would be epic if phil could come in and tell us just what month it is coming out in. no day. just the month