Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 84858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I'm just going to yell at my phone.
    Thanked by 2:

HTC EVO 4G LTE | Sprint.com they now list the eve as having jellybean

I don't know what we're yelling about!!
    dskwerl likes this.

How about you 2 make a bet? If its a software update Sinztur has to make his picture Justin Bieber for 2 weeks. But if its a firmware update Explicit you have to go Bieber fever for 2weeks. sounds pretty tight
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplicit815 View Post
    Yeah, good luck with that.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mgianni19 View Post
    I don't know what we're yelling about!!
    Loud noises!

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JAY_RAWW12 View Post
    How about you 2 make a bet? If its a software update Sinztur has to make his picture Justin Bieber for 2 weeks. But if its a firmware update Explicit you have to go Bieber fever for 2weeks. sounds pretty tight
    Who's this Bieber you speak of?
    Sent from my blah-blah-blah using blah-blah-blah.

I just called HTC right now and the only thing I can say is that, this is the last time I get an HTC phone. They told me that they don't have nothing yet. They told me that Sprint is the one who decides when they want to release the update and they told me to call Sprint. I'm on the phone with Sprint right now at first they told me that they don't anything about the update that they only provide the service and they have nothing to do with updates. I asked about the leaked document, and they were able to look into it (google) and they told me that it looks pretty real, but that they can NOT confirm it. As for myself NO MORE HTC. Please don't expect Jelly bean anytime soon. Note 2 here I come.

8:36 am EST no update.

Don't know if this helps, but HTC EVO is still showing no signs of an update. Neither is the sprint support website that outlines the software revision (although that doesn't list the september epic fail update either). Find and update the software version on your HTC EVO 4G LTE

So, I was just on a chat with a Sprint rep and it took the rep a long time to say hello so I went to another window, forgot about the chat and they left the chat. Just thought I'd keep everyone updated.
    Thanked by:
    bc2k 
    bc2k, dskwerl, wpavlik2 and 2 others like this.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Why is it that when I check for an update...I click OK and MUST try again. It's a vicious cycle. Damn and my drink is empty now too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPuddin View Post
    So, I was just on a chat with a Sprint rep and it took the rep a long time to say hello so I went to another window, forgot about the chat and they left the chat. Just thought I'd keep everyone updated.
    Damn I hate drinking this early in the morning, especially while at work, but a HTC EVO 4G LTE owner has got to do what a HTC EVO 4G LTE has got to do.... EVERYONE DRINK!
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,156 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bryan64613 View Post
    I just called HTC right now and the only thing I can say is that, this is the last time I get an HTC phone. They told me that they don't have nothing yet. They told me that Sprint is the one who decides when they want to release the update and they told me to call Sprint. I'm on the phone with Sprint right now at first they told me that they don't anything about the update that they only provide the service and they have nothing to do with updates. I asked about the leaked document, and they were able to look into it (google) and they told me that it looks pretty real, but that they can NOT confirm it. As for myself NO MORE HTC. Please don't expect Jelly bean anytime soon. Note 2 here I come.
    This is how it works. This is how it's always worked. Sprint announces the update. Maybe HTC does so, too, about the same time. Relax a little. (And enjoy our Note 2 forums. )

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    (And enjoy our Note 2 forums. )
    Ooh, that's a little over the top Phil!
    Zookeeper63 and spencer311 like this.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock rom netarchy kernel

Quote Originally Posted by TonyLibations View Post
    Error:1233 when I try to update firmware or profile.
    Only way I can ever get my phone to update the prl is right after a fresh boot and have a real good signal.

MeanROM 4G LTE

woohoo it's 8:47 in NYC and I just updated my phone!!!!...ummm well just the prl for now

ROM
    Stock on both for now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMouseBall View Post
    Sprint.com | Sorry for the interruption...

Chekout the Android version listed on this page. Its not here yet, but its all but official.
    BAStards!

Maybe we'll get the update if we can get this thread to 100 pages. Come on, we're so close!!!

Anyone try clearing out the Google services framework and then checking for update?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    This is how it works. This is how it's always worked. Sprint announces the update. Maybe HTC does so, too, about the same time. Relax a little. (And enjoy our Note 2 forums. )

I'm pretty sure I will be happy with the Note 2. Hopefully I will have it before X-mas. I'll post something as soonest I get it. Thanks

Why didnt you ask about the update on the website?

spencer311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    Anyone try clearing out the Google services framework and then checking for update? I AM

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

Dear lord, look at all these pages I've had to catch up on just since last night. But congrats to us on hitting over 2100 posts! And what do all the people who were betting we'd get to 2000 before the update win?

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by bryan64613 View Post
    Thats 2 drinks right? lol Its my day off so I will partake.
    Thanked by:
    YvesStLawrence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    Dear lord, look at all these pages I've had to catch up on just since last night. But congrats to us on hitting over 2100 posts! And what do all the people who were betting we'd get to 2000 before the update win?
    A BANANA. JK:beer:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    dskwerl likes this.
Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 84858687888990 ... LastLast