Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 87888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3309
Like Tree2031Likes

Default Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Well I did an early contract buy out to go from the 3d to this evo 4g lte because I love what I was seeing and reading about this phone and I have had no problems with it but if it ends up like the 3d and doesn't get updates like all other phones I am gonna be very disappointed because I figured with this great phone sprint would not do the same as they did with the 3d . If so it will be my last HTC product and yes because I do want updates that is important to me . It may also be my last sprint phone .

Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    This. I guess that's why I'm not following the logic. Why would an owner of a Note 2 or GS3 be following this thread to see if the EVO LTE gets an update? And why would they care? And I still don't see how it would make anyone go buy a new phone anyway. "I hear the EVO LTE is getting updated to Jellybean in December! I'd better go buy a new phone."??? I guess I need it spelled out for me, sorry!
    Not speaking for anyone else here and what was originally intended but I will say this. People on here who are happy with their phone's performance are constantly confusing other peoples concern for the update.to Jelly Bean with getting a fix for all of their issues. Many people have gotten a gs3 or a note because they were fed up with the lack of support from HTC, not because of an apparent delay in Jelly Bean. Some people have switched just because they were so anxious to get google now and talk to their phones but that's just silly.
    Thanked by:
    engineerin likes this.

He is just some stupid troll. He acts like Phone owners don't read other articles and forums on different forums

Quote Originally Posted by sieg6 View Post
    Common place stop trying to act stupid . You obviously haven't read other forums or read the other pages on this forum .
    You're right, I haven't, which is obviously why I'm asking someone to explain it to me. All I've gotten is "go read other forums". At this point, wouldn't it have been simpler to just explain it?! Wow. I'm not going to read 89+ pages of this thread and also go read "other forums" and "other pages" just to get an explanation for this. I just thought it would be simple for you to explain. Clearly I was mistaken. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherenkov View Post
    Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@JAY_RAWW12 Great News! JB rolls out today for EVO 4G LTE! It's rolling out in waves, so grab your surf board and get ready! *KAS

Not fake, check twitter if you don't believe it
    They don't have a clue the twitter post right below his says no official update from sprint or HTC

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    rcclark333 and engineerin like this.

Sounded like you were doing some sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by sieg6 View Post
    Sounded like you were doing some sarcasm
    No, no sarcasm, just genuine confusion. For my questions, though, I got called "stupid" twice, so I appreciate the class displayed here. (Now THAT was sarcasm.)
    jerseypimp likes this.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7#AC View Post
    12pm EST, nothing.
    My forum clock here seems screwy. When it was set to Eastern, where I am, your midnight post was stamped as 1 AM. I changed my clock to Central (even though I'm in the East) and now your midnight post is stamped as midnight.
    netcub likes this.

Sprint care is clueless. Don't trust them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-screenshot_2012-12-13-09-31-34.png   Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE-screenshot_2012-12-13-09-31-42.png  
    Thanked by:
    nemo 

Quote Originally Posted by Cherenkov View Post
    Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@JAY_RAWW12 Great News! JB rolls out today for EVO 4G LTE! It's rolling out in waves, so grab your surf board and get ready! *KAS

Not fake, check twitter if you don't believe it
    That's me

These waves seem more like non-existent ripples at this point...
    unitedflow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    You're right, I haven't, which is obviously why I'm asking someone to explain it to me. All I've gotten is "go read other forums". At this point, wouldn't it have been simpler to just explain it?! Wow. I'm not going to read 89+ pages of this thread and also go read "other forums" and "other pages" just to get an explanation for this. I just thought it would be simple for you to explain. Clearly I was mistaken. Forget it.
    It's a good read, totally worth it! I left many funny comments and rants along the way for your reading pleasure

Well if you go to the sprint website, its advertising the EVO as jelly bean 4.1 so maybe it is being released today who knows
    koam and YvesStLawrence like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom1219 View Post
    Well if you go to the sprint website, its advertising the EVO as jelly bean 4.1 so maybe it is being released today who knows
    If HTC had it on the website but not sprint I would say there could be some delay. But since sprint already has it up I would expect to see someone getting it by the end of the day.

I think everyone needs to start drinking for every time people keep posting the update on the sprint site. I'm pretty sure it's been at least a dozen by now
    Thanked by:
    dskwerl and YvesStLawrence like this.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

The 3D got ICS whereas other phones like the Moto Photon did not. Just took them a while to get it out.
    Can't wait for some JB on my LTE!
    Currently rockin' the Galaxy S6 with Sprint

Just tried to update here on the East Coast, no JB. Sounds like just another BS press release.....

Global Posts
    749 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by bmatlosz View Post
    Just tried to update here on the East Coast, no JB. Sounds like just another BS press release.....
    I doubt it's BS because it's on the Sprint website. That's pretty darn official.

Also, do we think we're getting it today or around midnight central time like we have in updates past?
    So Cold likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    Worst F'n Post Ever!

​EVER!!!!!!!
    Hello

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    debsawyer and So Cold like this.

"Great News! JB rolls out today for EVO 4G LTE! It's rolling out in waves, so grab your surf board and get ready! *KAS"

https://twitter.com/sprintcare/statu...42554061504513

EDIT: Whoops, guess that was already posted. Sorry!
    Thanked by:
    Flashoholic!!

HA!

Quote Originally Posted by secretmethod70 View Post
    "Great News! JB rolls out today for EVO 4G LTE! It's rolling out in waves, so grab your surf board and get ready! *KAS"

And another beer please :-)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by secretmethod70 View Post

EDIT: Whoops, guess that was already posted. Sorry!
    *face palm*

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by kingterrykimble View Post
    Sprint care is clueless. Don't trust them
    See this kinda crap here is effin infuriating,,,, GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!
    bigrey81 likes this.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admire8161111111 View Post
    Sprint just announced it on their twitter account, @sprintcare
    I don't see that https://twitter.com/sprintcare

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spencer311 View Post
    Again... If you read the rest of the comments you will see that there are allot of people that don't own an evo still reading this thread because its re-god-damn-diculous. and pretty humorous.
    Thank you, Fred Norris.
    zmann and BigDinCA like this.
Page 90 of 133 FirstFirst ... 87888990919293 ... LastLast