Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Originally Posted by dwb3838<br />
Still no timeframe as to when it will be released but it called the evo the bottom of the chain that didn't sound good .
<br />
<br />
Of course it's the bottom of the chain now. It's 6 months old. HTC's released like 5 phones since then. The specs sure aren't bottom of the chain, but they don't care about us now.

Yes, but htc has not released any
new phones for Sprint. So
essentially it is still the newest for
Sprint.

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I sent this to HTC customer service this morning via their website:
I bought an EVO 4G LTE a month ago with the expectation that HTC would support this current model phone with the Android Jelly Bean update. Jelly Bean was released five months ago, and as far as I know, there's been no official word from HTC about bringing this very desireable update to the EVO 4G LTE. I am very disappointed with HTC's lack of commitment and communication on this. What is the status on this update for the EVO 4G LTE?

They sent this back a few minutes ago:
Thank you for contacting us. We understand how important it is to update your HTC Evo 4G LTE.

We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Google?s latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.

If you need further assistance please reply this message. As always it was my pleasure to assist you.

Have a nice day!

I'm not feeling the love man. :-\

That's the exact same message I got four months ago. If they can't update their stock replies, what makes you think they can update an operating system?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

bluespyder117

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

1690!!! OK I've read a few other threads on this site abt this topic and topics relating to this topic and now ppl can't shut up abt how big this thread is and it's being refereed to as "the drinking to jb " thread and "the epic thread"

We have issues far beyond jb!!!

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Gapps 4.2 I think I loooove you!!!! I see many people in my future being envious of the Photosphere option on my camera.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

1690!!! OK I've read a few other threads on this site abt this topic and topics relating to this topic and now ppl can't shut up abt how big this thread is and it's being refereed to as "the drinking to jb " thread and "the epic thread"

That is awesome! Hell Ill drink to that lol

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I'd love an update but since I have no major unresolved problems I can wait. Only had the phone a little over 4 months. That's like two days in "Palm Pre" time...

tt0h

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey now, our issues are my liquor store's boon. I personally think he calls HTC nightly and tells them not to release until his inventory is sufficiently depleted...

smkyle

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Washington and Colorado peeps now have to toke two every time someone mentions CM10

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site

SNL should do a skit on this thread this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil should go on Fallon.

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

So we are officially getting Jelly Bean... Woot....

Typed with Swiftkey flow beta

Kind of a kick in the balls that they see it as such a low priority. In my eyes its leaps and bounds better than the att one x.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie