Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

commonplace

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I think Sprint got most of the people trying to switch to another phone . They probably did not update their employees to train for the update , probably just showed up on their computer . Now sprint got you guys to spend money on a new phone like suckers ,because you got hyped over an unofficial document .

Huh? What does this have to do with buying a new phone? We're all existing users, waiting for an update. I don't think anyone here has rushed out to "spend money on a new phone like suckers" over this. I don't understand your post, sorry.

Sevad

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

Just tried the update...one big fat nothing, but i did get an update to my prl to 25010. At least something has changed.

sieg6

May 9, 2012
Visit site

Out of the 2 Forums I've read and the Articles , people have gone out and Purchased a Note 2 or GS3 . This was not a swap they actually bought it with money . There are Gs3 owners on Verizon who have bought phones just for the an update to . What I am saying people see a leak and get all bent out of shape when it does not happen . They spend money on a new phone .

- - - Updated - - -

Out of the 2 Forums I've read and the Articles , people have gone out and Purchased a Note 2 or GS3 . This was not a swap they actually bought it with money . There are Gs3 owners on Verizon who have bought phones just for the an update to . What I am saying people see a leak and get all bent out of shape when it does not happen . They spend money on a new phone .

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Huh? What does this have to do with buying a new phone? We're all existing users, waiting for an update. I don't think anyone here has rushed out to "spend money on a new phone like suckers" over this. I don't understand your post, sorry.
Well if you have read the rest of this forum and others you would know that they did lol

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Obviously they are coinciding the release of Jelly Bean with Peter Jackson's- The Hobbit. It will be released at 11:59 CST tonight.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Should have my evo back later this morning....woke up and picked up where I left off last night and no update yet....maybe I can still be the first

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize that you're in a thread overwhelmingly filled with people that have kept their phones and are disgruntled because they have kept their phones while receiving no updates, right?

engineerin

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

And why do you care how others spend their money?

commonplace

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

You do realize that you're in a thread overwhelmingly filled with people that have kept their phones and are disgruntled because they have kept their phones while receiving no updates, right?

This. I guess that's why I'm not following the logic. Why would an owner of a Note 2 or GS3 be following this thread to see if the EVO LTE gets an update? And why would they care? And I still don't see how it would make anyone go buy a new phone anyway. "I hear the EVO LTE is getting updated to Jellybean in December! I'd better go buy a new phone."??? I guess I need it spelled out for me, sorry!

sieg6

May 9, 2012
Visit site

It's not about caring about who spend their money . It say how you people do it in a cycle every year or anytime a new phone come out .

sieg6

May 9, 2012
Visit site

Common place stop trying to act stupid . You obviously haven't read other forums or read the other pages on this forum .

Cherenkov

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@JAY_RAWW12 Great News! JB rolls out today for EVO 4G LTE! It's rolling out in waves, so grab your surf board and get ready! *KAS

Not fake, check twitter if you don't believe it

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

This. I guess that's why I'm not following the logic. Why would an owner of a Note 2 or GS3 be following this thread to see if the EVO LTE gets an update? And why would they care? And I still don't see how it would make anyone go buy a new phone anyway. "I hear the EVO LTE is getting updated to Jellybean in December! I'd better go buy a new phone."??? I guess I need it spelled out for me, sorry!
Again... If you read the rest of the comments you will see that there are allot of people that don't own an evo still reading this thread because its re-god-damn-diculous. and pretty humorous.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci