Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Has anyone started the mandatory 'issues with jelly bean' thread yet... Lol. LTE came through for me,, 20 min update from start to finish.

Just kidding I am glad you guys got it. Almost beat the sgs3 on verizon

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Yes,, already people complaining about stupid stuff lol

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

Who was it that questioned me about the update coming through "HTC Software Update"?

Here's a gift:

704-443064.jpg

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Hey, so I'm ignorant over here and want to help out. How do I get this download off my phone and upload it "to the devs?"

tt0h

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

@Phil

As a suggestion, rename the thread: The J-Beaner Experience: Anticipation, Frustration, Frenzy, Feedback. (please post your upgrade experience here)

This thread would be an exceptional tool for Sprint/HTC to use when planning, and implementing, future updates - not to mention a humorous reading experience for all involved. Keep it open and active peeps - there's no doubt in my mind that this thread garnered some attention from our hardware/service providers.

Last edited:

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

My internet on phone is still not working. I hard rebooted the phone to try to fix.. Have tried with/without WiFi. With WiFi and Moble Data both on, nothing works.

So far, not so good.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

My internet on phone is still not working. I hard rebooted the phone to try to fix.. Have tried with/without WiFi. With WiFi and Moble Data both on, nothing works.

So far, not so good.
Check your data settings under Wireless & Networks/Mobile Networks/

Make sure your data is enabled.

Why this would be changed I have no clue but check there first.

Cherenkov

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

So far, not so good.

does it see the wifi networks but not connect? You might wanna try putting it into airplane mode and then taking it back off. I've seen that work in the past. If that's not it, maybe removing and re-adding your wifi connection.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I know what precious little of that means. Can I update my phone? Is that what you're telling me?
The devs were on this the moment it was caught in the "developers circle" and will probably have some early builds up B4 the day is even out.

Its always an exciting time and its nice to see people willing to contribute to the community.

You have the green light to proceed and update your device.

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Check your data settings under Wireless & Networks/Mobile Networks/

Make sure your data is enabled.

Why this would be changed I have no clue but check there first.

In Mobile Networks, it's LTE/CDMA with Domestic Data checked.

I've been toggling Mobile Network and WiFi on and off. Mobile Network is routing, but super slowly (I'm on Airave....may try to reboot that and phone again) but with WiFi on, nothing's working. Before the Update, Speedtest with Mobile on Airave was fast. (WiFi off) After JB Update, stuff is crawling. Time to reboot all I guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm