Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

heyyu

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Whoa! Just heard the news that the update went live! Only 105 pages to get there, woot!

andrewvig

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I accept responsibility for this update. I became impatient to a fault and decided to flash cm10 3 days ago rather than wait for an unknown date for the stock ROM to update. Whilst I haveth no regretteths, it is I who is responsible because that is my lucketh. Rejoice in the treasure I have bestowed upon you.

....please don't block me.:D

Glad the wife has this phone and more patience so I can play with it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

jephf

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Everyone, I have to apologize. This delay was totally my fault. I only recently rooted for CM10. Had I done so earlier, you all wouldn't have had to wait!

edit: NEVERMIND. andrewvig claimed that responsibility. PHEW!

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

OK I got the keyboard back...

but I've now lost the Google Voice Typing option on the keyboard.. how do you get that back?

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site

went to bed with 86 or so pages, woke up at 2:20pm to 104??? I knew something had happened to I hit the HTC update and VIOLA! JELLY BEANS!!!! I was laughing as I read the change in mood and attitudes as this rolled out. Thanks for a good laugh to start the day!

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Google Now is awesome... I noticed that it has an update available in Google Play, but that update isn't available on our device just yet. Something new to wait for I guess.
But I love it so far. And Swype looks cooler now.

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

thatguy7#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Google Now is awesome... I noticed that it has an update available in Google Play, but that update isn't available on our device just yet. Something new to wait for I guess.
But I love it so far. And Swype looks cooler now.

I was able to update it?

- - - Updated - - -

I like darker colors... dark greys and black. The color options are all about light cheery colors. Booo.
I do like that you can change so much now though.

I went with the Matte skin, looks awesome.

mike31082

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site

Not sure if I should post this here or start a new thread, but poking around sense 4+ some changes I've noticed:

-HTC hub removed
-emoticon support in friendstream and Twitter
-expanded list of setting as well as additional options in the lock screen settings
-quadrant standard score of over 6,300+. (I was getting around 5,000 with the old version of Sense).

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Love new settings for remembering known lte or wifi, going from 3g to lte has worked the best it's ever had. It seems it will always stay on 4G now even in spotty lte area,,, it says it will always connect to "best Avaliable network and it has done so thus far. Oh and the phones voice is different. Sounds more human. I use edmondo when I walk and it just gave me my 1 mile update. The voice was much different. The app itself had no update so it must be the phone that changed the voice.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Did the update fix any contact issues for anyone afflicted? I'm still at 18% in the download...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

How do you turn ON the Google Voice Typing button (mic) in the default keyboard? (It was there on the period key but now it's gone)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol