Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

koam

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Hold down "."
When I first got JB update today, there was a Mic icon above the period on the period key. It's now gone on all the
Holding down "." now does nothing.

Under Settings > Language & Keyboard > Keyboard & input methods,

the Google voice typing is greyed out and displays "Automatic"

Under HTC Sense Input, Keyboard Options, I find nothing that I can change that affects the Google Voice Typing. The mic is no longer displayed anywhere on the keyboards.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Old news now, but got home from work, took an hour nap, checked for software update, and there it was! 15 minutes (and several reboots) later, my Evo is now running JellyBean!

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site

Where are you getting this...i dont see this option in the PERSONALIZE options

Screenshot of choices

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot of choices

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

So, uh.. What do I drink to now? Any suggestions? I'll gladly drink to them! :D

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

... A Firmware update might as well be called an OS Update, as the firmware is essentially what makes your phone run, thus the Jelly Bean update will very likely be pushed via Firmware Update. This happened on my OG Evo. An HTC update is a minor software update, for example an update to Sense (happened when we went from 4.0 to 4.1) or a fix for the contact lag. Feel free to spam the Update Now button for HTC Update while I install Jelly Bean.

Lol how'd this work out for ya?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

I got JB!
yhu5ehyh.jpg

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Any one having wifi issues go into wifi /settings /advanced /scroll all the way down to dlna and un check the box. Someone on the complaints thread posted this fix and it worked for me.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Took my first call on JB and I swear it was the clearest sounding call I've ever had?

I was able to update it?
I don't understand - are these questions? If they are I think you may be phrasing them extremely wrong. If they are not then you need to get a better grasp of that squiggly line with the dot below it and what it really means because now I'm wondering if it really was the clearest sounding phone call ever and if you were able actually update it.

tarn451

May 19, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Go into the Message app, if you have a message click on it. Then hit the menu button, hit Personalize, and choose Colors.
You can also change it when you compose a message

klamer

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Anyone having an issue with their app drawer opening up but not showing anything periodically? Also folders on the home screen won't open when this condition exists.
If I open up the notification blind then go back to the HS it works as intended. Guess I'll try a reset and see if that resolves it.

dg81

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Two questions:

One, is there any way I can change the new blue color scheme back to the green color scheme (ie, All, Frequent and Download tabs as well as others)?
Two, is there a way to get back missing widgets HTC removed? For example, I was really partial to the transparent calculator and they replaced it with a wooden one. Another widget I really like was the thin, vertical contacts widget... they removed this one too.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

JB awesome there's my 30 albums I thought I lost from sd card their back after 3 months yeah baby !
qe6ajedu.jpg

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2