Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Okay guys. I really need some help. I got the update to Jelly Bean on the 13th when it first started and since then my phone has essentially become useless. The touch screen will function temporarily but after a little bit of the screen being on it will cease to function and I cannot do anything. Whenever I do a sim battery pull it works again for a little while and then stops once again. I'll still get text messages and calls the phone doesn't freeze per say I just can't use the touch screen. I have done multiple hard reboots (with Fast Boot off) and a few hard resets. Still nothing.

I've been reading over all these threads and so far I haven't heard about anybody out there having the same problem... Can y'all think of anything to help me?
My phone started freezing this past Monday night, did a factory reset, been running better than ever since......

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

After the update my note everything app is malfunctioning. I can't send notes through messenger. The only option to share is email, anyone else having same issue. I wrote to developer and they are confused and don't have an answer. I changed the market rating from a five to two star for service quality. I think I was being too generous.:beer:;)

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Update; the developer of Note everything contacted me today by email and suggested resetting defaults in managers app setting. Yeah it works thankfully :thumbup::D

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

And thus one of the greatest threads to ever be conceived comes to an end... What an adventure it was.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

And thus one of the greatest threads to ever be conceived comes to an end... What an adventure it was.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Why does it have to end..... There's more coming down the road...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Just saying no one should act like this is the last update this phone will see.... Bc they'd most deff be wrong....

Chance we see a MR here before the next OS update too...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Just saying no one should act like this is the last update this phone will see.... Bc they'd most deff be wrong....

Chance we see a MR here before the next OS update too...

Yeah, I've got a gut feeling there'll at least be a couple of bug fixes coming up soon.

steven-h

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Many of the problems I have seen here with JB were corrected on my phone with a good backup and factory reset. Works great.

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

Went to the Sprint store over the holidays to activate my mother-in-law's new phone (not an Evo) and had fun updating the display Evo LTEs to JB while I was waiting! lol

guitarfish

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Went to the Sprint store over the holidays to activate my mother-in-law's new phone (not an Evo) and had fun updating the display Evo LTEs to JB while I was waiting! lol

So you're saying you broke two phones while you were waiting. :-*

bdecastro77

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site

Can you please tell me how to back up my phone and how to do a factory reset?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

So you're saying you broke two phones while you were waiting. :-*

Good idea, maybe I should go to the sprint store and root some phones for practice...

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Many of the problems I have seen here with JB were corrected on my phone with a good backup and factory reset. Works great.

Did the same thing for me

Even My battery life is pretty good Again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21