Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I don't think they're released by area, I think it's grouped by device. I could be wrong, and if anyone knows for sure, I'd gladly be proven wrong.

I don't think ANY Android device updates from ANY company have EVER been released geographically (within a country, at least). They are probably done randomly or just in sequence of serial number or activation or something.

All postings of people saying "I don't have it yet" before any posts of "I did get it" are generally a waste of time.

Greg Wilkins

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I don't think ANY Android device updates from ANY company have EVER been released geographically (within a country, at least). They are probably done randomly or just in sequence of serial number or activation or something.

All postings of people saying "I don't have it yet" before any posts of "I did get it" are generally a waste of time.

I didn't get it yet! Lol

Posted via Android Central App

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Yep, I checked this morning and it was available, so I downloaded it and let it install. With the other posts, looks like the rollout is in full force now.

chenergize

May 15, 2010
Visit site

Downloading this update will PERMANENTLY REMOVE TALK AND SET HANGOUTS as the default messenger.

I updated and now I'm stuck with hangouts (no way to roll back). Just a warning. I liked Talk way more than Hangouts....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21