Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

boo5ted

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

Is anyone having issues trying to update apps? I have started getting download errors...not sure if this is caused by the update

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I'm having trouble updating apps. It says error (500) I think. I am also having really bad data connection issues as well. Can't hold a 4g signal at all at my house where I normally have great 4g. Happened right after the update it seems.

I had the same issues, update pro and then update profile seemed to fix it for me.

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site

I didn't have any post update download or 4g issues. I Did experience a few download errors pre update but I chalked it up to being in an area with bad connectivity issues. It wasn't numerous enough that I was concerned about it. I have had a few instances where I've attempted to do a profile update and it gave me some type of error. This resulted in my phone going totally wacky and jumping back and forth between sprint and roaming no matter where I was at. Couldn't receive calls or txts but could send them out. Took it to the sprint store and they fixed it both time but gave me some bs that they couldn't tell me how to do it on my own if it happened again.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

georgeotc

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Had this same problem with being able to make calls on a odd signal but couldn't receive anything. What had happened was the MSID was a completely wrong number so after chatting with sprint online they gave the correct one and it worked instantly from there. Just in case it's happening to others

Moose24

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

I downloaded the update and when I tell it to install, it reboots to the team win recovery and I am not sure what to do. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

boo5ted

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

RedBarchetta

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Only the larger mms pics and cleaner screenshots (wife is happy, now her Facebook recipe screenshots are easier to read), other than that, nothing noticeable yet.

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

No 4.3/Sense 5 yet. Still time left in the year. I guess it's time for another drink. Knock one back.....

beardking

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone having problems with their standard text messages not going through well after the update? I have had numerous texts fail to deliver over the last week since I did the update. On top of that, if I send a text message that gets broken up into multiple texts, it seems like the recipient isn't getting anything but the first part lately.

boo5ted

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site

Turn on airplane mode, restart, turn off airplane mode, update profile. Worked for me.

Staatus_Quo

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

Since that update I've been laving video lag issues. Both YouTube's app, and on the browser have the sound about 2 seconds ahead of the video. I have to rewind to sync it up. Anyone else have this issue? (And it's not from the update to YouTube's app as it worked flawless after that, and the sync went off since the HTC update.)

RedBarchetta

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Ok, time for a positive from the minor update. I use my blue tooth a lot. Mainly on my commute to and from work, and on the weekends. Before the update, calls would randomly switch from earpiece to phone, especially in my car dock. Very frustrating having to reselect earpiece during a call, especially while driving. Now, it's fixed hasn't happened all week. It was happening 3-4 times a day. No longer

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

My mom is having issues with text messaging. People aren't getting the messages she sends, or they come in really, really late.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I doubt that is related to the update, but is Sprint's network issues. Want to see something worse? Look at this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...peating-duplicate-incoming-text-messages.html Thankfully it has been "calm" lately.

It just boggles my mind that it's just from her end. I send her messages just fine, and she gets them all very quickly and in order. She sends me messages, and I get bits and pieces minutes or sometimes hours apart. I have a galaxy note 2. She has the evo 4g lte I had :)

I'll have to call up sprint if it keeps happening.

I'm glad your issue seems to be calmed down. That's crazy lol. I would have turned the thing off and forgot it existed because that would drive me nuts lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I'm glad your issue seems to be calmed down. That's crazy lol. I would have turned the thing off and forgot it existed because that would drive me nuts lol.

Oh, there were times I DID turn if off because it was driving me nuts. I wanted to get some sleep!

Of course, you realize that now that I posted it has been calm, it will probably go haywire now just to punish me...

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

It's now December. Where is my 4.3 Update with Sense 5 Google? Huh? I guess I will go start drinking while I wait.

bmatlosz

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

Sigh.....another let down by Sprint and HTC.....cannot wait until my contract is up in July. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!