- 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 11:32 AM #3
- 18 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: LTE in Raleigh, NC
Actually I was at 401 and Ten-Ten in SE Raleigh. I went back there last night and got no 4G signal. I guess they are randomly testing individual sites before the actual date they turn it on for the entire area.
I will say that it felt like a completely different wireless experience. When I was on LTE, the phone just snapped at everything I told it to do. No lag, no delays.
Really looking forward to the day that they actually throw the switch for out area!
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM #5
- 02-01-2013, 12:49 PM #6
- By suddendebt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 26Last Post: 06-24-2013, 03:40 PM
- By clicq0 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:31 PM
- By bgapfire in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:37 AM
- By batch2k1 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 23Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
- By ncbryan in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:30 AM