- 195 Posts
Error Code 1233
Hello fellow EVO LTE users. In light of news with possible roll out for 4.1 Jelly Bean (or updated ICS) I tried to do a firmware update. Trying so, I received error code 1233. Any idea what it might be? I took a screenshot so you guys could see what I encountered. Maybe they're trying to send updates out? I'm just eagerly waiting for the goods. What do you all think?
- 11-14-2012, 09:59 PM #3
- 11-14-2012, 10:01 PM #4
- 02-11-2013, 10:44 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Error Code 1233
You probably have resolved this issue by now, since it has been a few months since your original post; however, I wanted to let you and anyone else receiving this error code know that I was having this same issue with my HTC Evo 4G phone and found a solution... Here are the steps that worked for me: 1) turn off the phone, 2) Remove the Battery, 3) Remove the SIM card, 4) Reinsert the battery, 5) Reinsert the SIM card, 6) Turn on phone and run the updates in this order - Profile and then PRL. Now my phone works better than it ever has and I didn't have to go anywhere or get my phone reset to factory settings.
- 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM #6
- By shin.andy in forum SprintReplies: 16Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:35 AM
- By ceetwokay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:48 PM
- By clownberg in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:39 PM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:42 PM
- By anthonyzul in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:57 PM